Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PENFED Quarterly offers--Coming soon?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PENFED Quarterly offers--Coming soon?

Ive been with penfed about 6 months now.   I applied for a pathfinder about 5 months ago and was denied.  Put 25K in their high yield savings about 4 months ago.   I saw first week of Jan quarterlies were out, just curious if they are coming out this month.   Hoping to see a few offers come my way.

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
hawkins
Frequent Contributor

Re: PENFED Quarterly offers--Coming soon?

They should be out now not that I got any again. Lately they have been giving offers in months other then the traditional quarterly reviews so don’t lose heart if not this month maybe next month or so. Also 6 months is a little soon for offers. Many people here don’t see any offers till at least a year sometimes longer.
Message 2 of 26
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Penfed April offers are up

For a change I got something besides their wonderful ubiquitous TurboTax offer.  Smiley Surprised

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 3 of 26
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: Penfed April offers are up

Turbo tax here I comeRobot LOL

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 4 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Ive been with penfed about 6 months now.   I applied for a pathfinder about 5 months ago and was denied.  Put 25K in their high yield savings about 4 months ago.   I saw first week of Jan quarterlies were out, just curious if they are coming out this month.   Hoping to see a few offers come my way.

Came to ask the same question.  I think they're already out, so I can now use TurboTax to get a modest refund to help finance a used car @ 3.49% with my 728 EQ score.  :-P  I dunno.  I'll check it in the morning, but I don't expect much.  I haven't been with them long enough.

Message 5 of 26
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Quarterly offers should have already started rolling out today. Don’t get your hopes too high though as a lot of members don’t get them.

I’ve been with them for over 2 years now and never get any offers apart from a pre-approved Personal Loan Check (joined dirty though).

Just checked again today and of course...

The amazing Turbo Tax offer!!!! 

Despite this......

750F6F45-DD82-4381-9D96-72F1FB35668D.png

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 6 of 26
CramEiko
Established Contributor

I think my first offer was a little bit over the 18 month mark from card opening. Maybe 19 months from first account opening.

Updated Feb 2023:
Citi Double Cash: $26,300
Citi Costco: $33,800
PenFed Power Cash: $50,000
Chase Freedom Unlimited: $33,400
NFCU Cash Rewards: $29,000
BoA Unlimited Cash: $99,900
Wells Fargo Active Cash: $50,000
Citi AAdvantage Executive: $30,500
Wells Fargo Mortgage 30yr fixed 3.625%

Business Cards:
BoA Business Advantage Unlimited Cash: $8,000
Chase Ink Business Unlimited: $75,000
Chase Ink Business Unlimited: $75,000

RIP: EECU PLOC | BBVA PLOC | Chase SP | Chase Amazon | Chase Freedom | WF Propel | Cap1 QS | AMEX Gold | BoA Custom Cash | Lowes | Barclays Aviator Red
Message 7 of 26
Neutron
New Contributor

When you say offers, do you mean the little banner ad on the homescreen?  Or is there a specific place on the site you go to see offers?  My little banner thing has something about the mobile app, 3.49% used car loan, and penfed power cash rewards visa.

Message 8 of 26
LittleSal
Frequent Contributor

No. Everybody gets the banner.

They have a special offer list you can pick from and not get a HP.
Message 9 of 26
scarfa21
Frequent Contributor

Been with them well over a year now, never received any offers, I have given up.  I do get CLI offers in the mail tho.  Weird.

Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.