Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PNC / Amazon $20 Credit

tag
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: PNC / Amazon $20 Credit

Now I'm curious if anyone has a Cash Rewards card that didn't get the offer, or if anyone got the offer but it was linked to a different card.

e.g. were all Cash Rewards cardholders targeted or was there some other criteria used for targeting.

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 11 of 14
TSlop
Valued Contributor

@coldfusion wrote:

Now I'm curious if anyone has a Cash Rewards card that didn't get the offer, or if anyone got the offer but it was linked to a different card.

e.g. were all Cash Rewards cardholders targeted or was there some other criteria used for targeting.

Maybe I should have mentioned in the main post, but I have a Points card, and not a Cash Rewards.

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a pnc core and got the $20/$200 email

Message 13 of 14
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@TSlop wrote:

I just got the below offer in my email to spend $200 at Amazon and get $20 back as statement credit.

pnc.PNG

I got a similar offer from Discover, except it was for $10 credit, same spend, and the cut off date was 12/15.  Smiley Happy

Potential Future Cards
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.