Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PNC Cash Rewards Website vs. Capital One Website

tag
bergrides
Regular Contributor

PNC Cash Rewards Website vs. Capital One Website

Hi All,

I have had the PNC Cash Rewards for a little over 3 months, and even though I have had decent luck with the PNC Banking website, the Cash Rewards website and rewards handling is frustrating at best.  A charge was accidently doubled, so the merchant backed it out and it never backed out of the rewards and still is counted against the 8K yearly limit.  Had another merchant back out a charge twice (app issue) and it looked like I had 4 charges (all numbers appeared as positive numbers) instad of two charges and two reversals.  Yesterday 4 charges disappeared - not in pending or posted - yet the balance reflects as though 2 are posted and the rewards have been applied to those two.  Cashed in rewards, and they were applied, but that also is not shown anywhere on the website.  Had to call customer service to verify what was goging on.

Maybe I am spoiled with the Amex site, but for a major bank, this is very frustrating.  Can anyone that has used the Capital One website comment if they have these types of issues?  I am beginning to think I should have went with the Capital One Savor One card.  I know they are being stingy on the SL, but PNC wasn't very good, even though I have been a customer for many years.

Thanks

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.