Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PNC Flex Visa offer

tag
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

PNC Flex Visa offer

I found an offer online for 25,000 pts after $750 spend and also 2.99% for 24 mos on bts.
I actually do have a few thousand of cc debt that will be out of 0% in a month or two.
Is this a good offer?
Who does PNC check in Texas? I've checked WGMC and Cc pulls database, but it seems there isn't a consensus.

Also what score does this card typically require? I think I'm above 700 across the board!
Any experience is helpful. I'm only considering this card- I'm not certain I should app right away. Lol
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 1 of 39
38 REPLIES 38
hutchj
Frequent Contributor

Re: PNC Flex Visa offer

I would say that pnc requires great credit. I've tried and failed a few times to get in with them, BUT at the time I had a charge off on my account that I didn't know about (my mom & I had a checking acct when I was a teen with a CU and I assumed she closed it out). I paid them off right away (and it's no longer on my reports) but I haven't tried with them since. I think if you have no baddies (and I do mean NONE) and your scores are above 700 you probably have a good shot.
AMEX BCE: 5k; Barclay Apple: 2.5k; BoA CB: 3k; BoA BBR 4.2k; BoA Travel: 8k; Chase Sapphire: 5k; Chase Freedom: 6k; Citi Diamond: 3k; Discover IT: 9k

June 2013 FICOs: TU: 763; EX: 754; EQ: 764 (was 747 9/2012). Last app 2/20/2014 Garden until 3/2015
Message 2 of 39
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I would love some 2.99 fixed for 24 months!

They use to be known with National City to hand out $15k starting lines at least... but have not heard much with PNC in a while... I know that one person that went on major app spree had forget they had applied and after soem verification it was approved for that magic $15k.... we need more feedback on it!

any pre-qual for them?

Message 3 of 39
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Offer is also 1.99% for 24 months with 4% BT Fee. then between 10.99-20.99 Not a bad looking card even after the fact of BT.

Message 4 of 39
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

I have no baddies!!!! I also saw that 1.99% apr offer, but it didn't have that $259 sign up bonus. I noticed that the normal apr is decent too!! I'd prob get a mid range rate- 16.99 maybe. Might try for this in a week or two!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 5 of 39
sandman2435
Established Contributor

PNC Is very inquire and new account sensitive..I tried as well to get in with them and I have mid 700's scores and no baddies,almost 0% Uti..They like to pull ex..and my ex score is 776

Message 6 of 39
hutchj
Frequent Contributor

Good luck! Tell us what happens. It looks like a great opportunity. My sister has the card and she did it for the BT rate.
AMEX BCE: 5k; Barclay Apple: 2.5k; BoA CB: 3k; BoA BBR 4.2k; BoA Travel: 8k; Chase Sapphire: 5k; Chase Freedom: 6k; Citi Diamond: 3k; Discover IT: 9k

June 2013 FICOs: TU: 763; EX: 754; EQ: 764 (was 747 9/2012). Last app 2/20/2014 Garden until 3/2015
Message 7 of 39
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@sandman2435 wrote:

PNC Is very inquire and new account sensitive..I tried as well to get in with them and I have mid 700's scores and no baddies,almost 0% Uti..They like to pull ex..and my ex score is 776

and you got it or???

Message 8 of 39
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

:P

@hutchj wrote:
Good luck! Tell us what happens. It looks like a great opportunity. My sister has the card and she did it for the BT rate.

and she got how much?? and what score??

Gosh you all, post the details!

Message 9 of 39
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

I've been a good boy, with almost no inqs in the past six months, and as of late the inqs from summer of 2011 have been falling off every month! I have maybe an inq or two per report in the past year. My new backdated Amex hasn't shown up on my CR yet, and it prob wont for another month. My util is around 10%.
@hutchj, do you know what her score/credit profile was like?
Message 10 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.