cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PNC product moratorium

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Valued Contributor

PNC product moratorium

I currently have cash rewards with them with approval around March/April if I can recall. And was looking to apply for another product with them soon. Is there a mandatory waiting period before you can apply again between apps? 6 mo 12 mo etc?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Established Contributor

Re: PNC product moratorium

I don't know for sure but, I got denied for INQ when I applied for a card with them.  So, there's that... the inq's were low like 5-6 at the time too.  I was kind of surprised by the denial with what I was seeing with other approvals being posted.

500K+ TCL / 800+ FCOs
Message 2 of 9
Valued Contributor

Sorry to hear about your denial. Haven’t found many data points on if there is a wait between apps. Getting kinda “antsy” around here😆

Message 3 of 9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Wish i could help you Bruiser, but i cant get past the word MoratoriumSmiley Wink
#ChaseCreditCardHobby Enthusiast
Message 4 of 9

I'm not sure if there's a waiting period per se for PNC CCs, but you can always contact them and see whether there's such an internal policy. If you don't want to risk a HP then wait it out.

Anything that appeals of having a 2nd CC with them?
Message 5 of 9
Senior Contributor

@FinStar wrote:
I'm not sure if there's a waiting period per se for PNC CCs, but you can always contact them and see whether there's such an internal policy. If you don't want to risk a HP then wait it out.

As of late they've been floating targeted offers that while not exceptional have been halfway decent. 

(8/2019)
FICO 8 (EX) 793 (TU) 808 (EQ) 794
FICO 9 (EX) 822 (TU) 827 (EQ) 844

$800K+ club
Message 6 of 9
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Wish i could help you Bruiser, but i cant get past the word MoratoriumSmiley Wink

Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy too funny!! Just trying to be all fancy in here of late huhSmiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 9
Valued Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

I decided against the second guessing and just called thier sales dept and it was confirmed that there is no wait in between apps. You can even place 2 app for different products at the very same time. Also of note for those that may not know, there is sp cli's every 6 months according to the rep I spoke with.

As for a second card appeal, they have this core visa visa the offers BT for up to 18 months with pre mailer sometimes. Even the cold app would get 15 months BT 0% APR so it will come in quite handy for some. Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 9
Valued Contributor

@coldfusion wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

As of late they've been floating targeted offers that while not exceptional have been halfway decent. 

+1. I saw your approval  a few days ago for the core visa. Just a no frills card but very unique BT offer for some.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.