cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POLL!! What is your "Goal Card".....opinion top 3 hardest cards for average person to obtain.

tag
wahoojack13
New Contributor

POLL!! What is your "Goal Card".....opinion top 3 hardest cards for average person to obtain.

Filed Chapter 7 09/02/2015 - 341 meeting 10/02/2015, Just patiently waiting until discharge so i can start start over!
Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29
wahoojack13
New Contributor

Re: POLL!! What is your "Goal Card".....opinion top 3 hardest cards for average person to

Goal Card: one with a HUGE limit, LOL

Top three most difficult, im a newbie so i have no idea.

Filed Chapter 7 09/02/2015 - 341 meeting 10/02/2015, Just patiently waiting until discharge so i can start start over!
Message 2 of 30
mirachi
Regular Contributor

Re: POLL!! What is your "Goal Card".....opinion top 3 hardest cards for average person to

LOL I wouldn't say "goal" but I'd like to get the Fidelity AMEX sometime at the end of this year/early next year.

Hardest 3 -- I'd say Simmons First, CSP, and maybe PenFed? (although from my experience, PenFed was actually much easier for me than Chase Sapphire :/)

Last app 5/7/2014

No apps until 3/31/2016!
Message 3 of 30
wahoojack13
New Contributor

Im new to all this credit, so what is Simmons First? Bank? never heard of them before.

I was approved for a CHASE Freedom, is the Saphire better?

Message 4 of 30
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

Your question makes very little sense.

What does your "Goal Card" have to do with the "top 3 hardest cardsfor average person to get".

Message 5 of 30
mirachi
Regular Contributor

@wahoojack13 wrote:

Im new to all this credit, so what is Simmons First? Bank? never heard of them before.

I was approved for a CHASE Freedom, is the Saphire better?

Simmons First Visa Platinum offers one of the lowest APRs (7.25%). I say they're one of the harder ones just based on their application -- they require a mini statement of financial condition...and they give eight boxes for total income....

But yes, they're a bank in Arkansas.

I think overall Chase Freedom might be better? Sapphire just offers 2x dining (CSP offers 2x dining and travel & it's metal!). 

Last app 5/7/2014

No apps until 3/31/2016!
Message 6 of 30
wahoojack13
New Contributor

Its a two part question dude.  sorry.

Question one:  what is your personal goal card??

Question two: In your opinion what are the hardest Credit cards to obtain?

is that better?

Message 7 of 30
wahoojack13
New Contributor

Thank you Mirachi for the reply.  Thats good info to know.

Message 8 of 30
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

@wahoojack13 wrote:

Its a two part question dude.  sorry.

Question one:  what is your personal goal card??

Question two: In your opinion what are the hardest Credit cards to obtain?

is that better?

Much better.

My goal card changes often, currently is Fidelity ( Visa Signatue or AMEX). 

I think the hardest card for average person are the Visa Signature or World MC.  They have large CL ( $5K minimum) and let you go over that as long as you pay it back in a month.  

Message 9 of 30
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Goal card: Tie between BCE and SW RR.

Top 3 hardest:

Simmons First
AMEX centurion
JPM Palladium

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 10 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.