POST Your best CC APR%!

tag
hedgeclipper2
Frequent Contributor

Re: POST Your best CC APR%!

@Crashem wrote:

@hedgeclipper2 wrote:

RBFCU Platinum Preferred Mastercard - 5.7% APR

Wow that is low. You sure it is still valid? Just looked it up and saying 7.7 on website.

Yes, it is still valid.  You get an additional 2% off the APR if you do their Relationship Checklist, ie: having DD, estatements, etc.

-----------------------
My favorite card right now: Fidelity Investment Rewards Visa Signature
Message 21 of 30
Crashem
Valued Contributor

@hedgeclipper2 wrote:

@Crashem wrote:

@hedgeclipper2 wrote:

Wow that is low. You sure it is still valid? Just looked it up and saying 7.7 on website.

Yes, it is still valid.  You get an additional 2% off the APR if you do their Relationship Checklist, ie: having DD, estatements, etc.

Very cool.  Got to be one of lowest on the market then.  That Amerprise World Elite Mastercard seems like great card too.  Slightly higher APR but 1.5% rewards is amazing.

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 22 of 30
mokong
Regular Contributor

Barclay Ring @ 8% purchase and cash advance.

Message 23 of 30
hedgeclipper2
Frequent Contributor

@Crashem wrote:

@hedgeclipper2 wrote:

@Crashem wrote:

@hedgeclipper2 wrote:

Very cool.  Got to be one of lowest on the market then.  That Amerprise World Elite Mastercard seems like great card too.  Slightly higher APR but 1.5% rewards is amazing.

Yeah, and they are doing a 3.9% on BT no fee for like 18 months now I think.  Pretty good no frills card if you ask me.

-----------------------
My favorite card right now: Fidelity Investment Rewards Visa Signature
Message 24 of 30
ILBrian
Regular Contributor

Citi 6.74% no rewards

Wallet: Discover IT, Discover Gas, Citi Professional (6.74% apr), Chase Freedom, Cap1 Quciksilver, Élan Financial Rewards, BOA Amex, Walmart, CareCredit, Paypal Smart Connect, Kohls, HSBC Cash or Fly, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Amex Zync, Amex Blue Cash Preferred, USAA Plat Rewards, Chase Ink, NFCU Plat
Message 25 of 30
keithc
Regular Contributor

cu visa 6.9 fixed and 11.9 cash advance

Message 26 of 30
CK_Charles_Lover
Regular Contributor

I've had a local bank, used to be Parkvale recently changed to First National  Bank of PA (which I'm not thrilled about). Anyway I've had a visa $5000 with 7.24% for three years. So far the takeover hasn't affected the interest rate. I do have to say that everyone talks about CU and getting the great interest rates and higher limits. The same goes with the smaller banks in general IMO. We have Chase and PNC and other bigger banks too. I know people who bank there and they are not getting high limits and definitely not 7% interest rates. Also the CL of $5,000 my other biggest credit limit at the time was a capital one builder card with $500 limit. Try those hometown smaller banks or CU. I'd never be where I am without them. 

Trans Union Fico (Walmart) ,690 Experian Fico (Amex) 686(Opened 3 new accounts this month. In the Garden)

AMEX BCE ($19,500) AMEX PRG -(NPSL), BARCLAYS US AIR PREMIER WORLD ($10,000), BOA CASH REWARD -($6,000), CITI HILTON RESERVE SIGGY-(5,000), WALMART DISCOVER ( $5,800), CITI DIAMOND ($4,700), CITI DIVIDED WORLD ($4,500), AMAZON STORE($5,000), NORDSTROM VISA SIG($5,000), PAYPAL STORE ($4,000) Amex Delta Gold ($2000)
Message 27 of 30
lithium78
Established Contributor

17.8% for my Capital One Platinum.  I've just recently entered prime territory in the past year and almost all my cards are rewards cards with high interest rates.  It doesn't really matter, though, because I don't carry balances.  Definitely not with APR in that range.

Starting Score: TU: 566
Current Score: TU: 741 (Discover FICO); EQ: 755 (MyFico) EX: 774 (FAKO)
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 28 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

PSECU = 9.9% - no rewards

Message 29 of 30
Chaos122
Regular Contributor

8.9% with my local credit union, same for cash advance. No rewards though and stingy w/ credit limits.

Starting Score: TU 608, Eq 618
Current Score: TU 797 Eq 792, Ex 805 (psecu)
Goal Score: 840 across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 30 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.