Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRG Mailed Address

tag
Incredulous
Established Member

PRG Mailed Address

Hello myFICO,

I was just approved for the PRG card and called to change the address that it would be mailed to. Unfortunately, I was told that this could not be done, and I would only be able to change the address after I received the card. I was under the impression that it was possible to change the mailing address? I applied with a 50K points offer code so my application did not ask for my address.

I am a college student living away from home at the moment, so it would be really helpful if I could change the mailing destination. Anyone have similar issues before?

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
broseph23
Regular Contributor

Re: PRG Mailed Address

Try tweeting them at @askamex

they might be able to do it. theyll probably ask you a bunch of security questions 

Age: 25 | FICO: TU 802, EQ 782, EX 801 | FAKO: TU 778, EX 769 | Garden: 6/2015 | Total History: 7yr 6mo | AAoA: 4yr 2mo | Util: 4%
........24000...............10000.....................6000................7000................500..................5000................18000...............10000
Message 2 of 8
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

They will not. I have tried it many many times.

You need to wait for the first card to get delivered.. once it's there (or its over 5-7 days, which is the usual time frame for First Class Mail), you can request a replacement card which they would overnight you via Fedex or UPS.

Message 3 of 8
Incredulous
Established Member

Do you have to report the original card as missing to request a replacement?
Message 4 of 8
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

No you don't, just tell them you received the card at your other address but would like a new one your current address.

Message 5 of 8
Incredulous
Established Member

Sorry for more questions, but:

1) Which number do you call for replacements?
2) Need the original be activated to request a replacement?
Message 6 of 8
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

@Incredulous wrote:
Sorry for more questions, but:

1) Which number do you call for replacements?
2) Need the original be activated to request a replacement?

No worries:

1. You can call any AMEX customer service number, they can look up your info from your social.

2. You don't need to activate the first card.

Message 7 of 8
Luscher
Valued Contributor

If you are at college, and it is getting sent to a house that somebody will be at (parents?) Than you can have them mail it up to you.....
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.