Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSECU LOVE!

tag
Smug
Established Contributor

PSECU LOVE!

I have many small limit cards, all under 1500.00 Master card and visa included,I wanted a larger card to boost my card limits , last year opened a PSECU account and never used it, tried for a visa and was denied, so yesterday tried again and it was approved for 5K wish I would have asked for more.

My question is CLI do you have to re app in the future or just request.
I still have a few Baddies,and 17 inq on EX if anyone needs that info.
Experian® 808/Equifax® ?/TransUnion® 810
Baddies Experian® clean/Equifax® 1/TransUnion® Clean
Last CLI 6-13-2013
Total Credit $121,190.00
Goal 780!
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PSECU LOVE!

Congrats on the higher limit.  Smiley Happy  My highest non-store card is $1750, so I would love to reach 5k soon.  Did they pull Experian exclusively for you?

Message 2 of 8
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

Reapp

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 3 of 8
grussell70
Contributor

you will have to re-app. i was so tired of bank of america that i closed my bank account with them and i bank with psecu now and fedex credit union. i'm finished with banks i only bank with credit unions now. i have their credit card, and two auto loans with them. i love psecu. try calling them and see if they can give you a hire limit but make sure you ask them if they will have to repull your credit since they just pulled it yesterdy.

Starting Score:05/02/2010- TU-589-EQ-549
Current Score: 02/13/2012- TU-711-EQ-675-EX-735
Goal Score: TU-750-EQ-700-EX-750
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@grussell70 wrote:

you will have to re-app. i was so tired of bank of america that i closed my bank account with them and i bank with psecu now and fedex credit union. i'm finished with banks i only bank with credit unions now. i have their credit card, and two auto loans with them. i love psecu. try calling them and see if they can give you a hire limit but make sure you ask them if they will have to repull your credit since they just pulled it yesterdy.

PSECU is great! I also have the PSECU combo.. However, can't beat the rewards on the new 123 cashback card from bank of america. also get a 10% bonus for redeeming rewards into a bank of america account.

@Anonymous poster- Congrats. Dont worry on the limit you can get it increased to 20k after 6 months no problem!$

Message 5 of 8
Smug
Established Contributor

So you don't have to reapp?
Yes they did pull EX.
Experian® 808/Equifax® ?/TransUnion® 810
Baddies Experian® clean/Equifax® 1/TransUnion® Clean
Last CLI 6-13-2013
Total Credit $121,190.00
Goal 780!
Message 6 of 8
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

@Smug wrote:
So you don't have to reapp?
Yes they did pull EX.

You DO have to re-app.  

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 7 of 8
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your new card! $5k is not too bad. I am thinking of applying for the combo soon, just waiting for some accounts to age a bit.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.