Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSECU MEMBERSHIP

tag
tmoney
Regular Contributor

PSECU MEMBERSHIP

Following Txjohn stellar advice, realized I was eligible to join PSECU (attended state school    MIllersville Univ)  and did so on

10/15/09. Received my welcome email today saying my packet is in the the mail.  Can't wait to have access to my Exp fico

Will hold off on credit products until invite considering I hav opened accounts with Alliant,USAA and NFCU in the last 6 months

Are there any good bank cards out there to replace my First Continental Bank card .Aii of my major cards are from CU and

I heard fico doesn.t like that..Hopefully one that pulls TU or EXP considering my EQ has taken a beating the last few months

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PSECU MEMBERSHIP

you have to have a credit or a loan product to be able to get the exp fico score - I am positive about this - if someone can only confirm whether checking account could also make you elligible for the score
Message 2 of 9
itsjustmeibe
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
you have to have a credit or a loan product to be able to get the exp fico score - I am positive about this - if someone can only confirm whether checking account could also make you elligible for the score

You qualify to receive your FICO score with a checking account.
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@itsjustmeibe wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Nice!!! Thanks for confirming that!
Message 4 of 9
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@itsjustmeibe wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

What are the details on the checking account? What is required to maintain a free account?
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just the minimum deposit to open.

Message 6 of 9
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

What type of account(s) do you have to have in order to receive the EX FICO score?
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@creditwherecreditisdue wrote:
What type of account(s) do you have to have in order to receive the EX FICO score?

Just a Share Savings.

Message 8 of 9
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Thanks, txjohn. I might pull the trigger on this fairly soon.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.