Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSECU Success

tag
Cotton_Britches
Frequent Contributor

PSECU Success

I faxed in the app and received an email today that I'm now officially a member. Obviously they're still admitting members who are not Pennsylvania residents. Smiley Very Happy

How often are the Experian FICO scores available?

“Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.”
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
TheCreditKid
Established Contributor

Re: PSECU Success

Yay!! Congrats mate.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All human wisdom is summed up in two words - wait and hope.

-Alexander Dumas
Message 2 of 10
Bourne
Established Member

Once a month around the 15th, but there is a cut off date.

Did you join through the arts membership or parks membership? Did they request additional documents?

Grats! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 10
smc733
Valued Contributor

June scores came out today.  Stuck at 734 as usual...

BofA Cash Rewards VS - $25k | Citi Double Cash World MC - $18.9k | Amex BCE - $50k | Discover it - $50k | Chase Freedom Unlimited VS- $10k | Barclay Ring $5k |
Message 4 of 10
Cotton_Britches
Frequent Contributor

I used the parks membership. They didn't ask for any supporting documents at all. I had a security freeze on my Experian file and I had to lift it, but that was the only request they made.

Message 5 of 10
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

So they didn't ask for your DL or SS card, or any address verification?

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 6 of 10
Amnesia87
Contributor

@Cotton_Britches wrote:

I used the parks membership. They didn't ask for any supporting documents at all. I had a security freeze on my Experian file and I had to lift it, but that was the only request they made.

If I were you, I'd play it safe, start depositing money in monthly, and using the debit card periodically.

Most people who they asked for supporting docs were during credit/loan apps. I'd give it at least 1-2 months before I would apply for credit since it seems they are closing all the loopholes, and people are starting to get rejected.

Starting Score: EX FICO: Unknown EQ FICO: 717 TU (CreditKarma): 713
Current Score: EX FICO: 737 EQ FICO: 752 TU (CreditKarma): 717
Goal Score: EX FICO: 760 EQ FICO: 760 TU (CreditKarma): 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 7 of 10
Cotton_Britches
Frequent Contributor

Nope.

I filled out the app online then called and asked if I could fax the app in instead of mailing it. She gave me the number and I called back the next day to esnure they received it. They called me back on Monday to ask me to lift the security freeze on my credit file. I did, and called back to let them know it was done and by the end of the day, I had received the welcome email.

Message 8 of 10
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Wow! They really *are* inconsistent. So many people have posted that they required SS, DL, utility bills, W-2, etc. just to join. And others have been denied after 6/1. It looks like it really may depend on the person who processes your app. You got SO lucky! Enjoy your FICOs! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 9 of 10
Cotton_Britches
Frequent Contributor

You may be right: each time I called, I got the same lady and she was the one that called me to lift the freeze.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.