Paceline "Healthy CC" thru Evolve Bank

tag
SoCalGardener
Valued Contributor

Re: Paceline "Healthy CC" thru Evolve Bank

@unsungivy wrote:

@trant3 wrote:

@unsungivy wrote:

So apparently, although you can use FitBits, Garmins, etc... the stupid Paceline app is iCrap-only.

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

So much for that idea.

they give you a free apple watch tho

Which I would just sell on eBay since I use FitBit, and they work with non-iCrap watches, but not the Android platform? Grr. Way to cut out the majority of smartphones in the world. I guess if I ever wanted it suuuuper bad I'd have to get an iPod from the last decade just to use the app. Not worth it.

Here here!!  (Or is it hear hear!!?)  Whenever I come across an iOS-only app, I complain to its company. I kindly point out that Android has 70+% of the global market for mobile devices, and it makes no sense to cater to the VERY small minority of Apple users. As for Paceline and the topic of this thread, meh, it really doesn't apply to me anyway. For one thing, I'm completely unfamiliar with Evolve Bank--who are they? Are they any good? And, since walking to the kitchen or bathroom is the extent of my current exercising, I really don't need anything like this! Smiley Very Happy

Amazon Prime Store CardAmerican Express Blue Cash Preferred CardAmerican Express Everyday CardBank of America Customized Cash VisaCapitalOne Quicksilver MastercardCapitalOne Quicksilver VisaCapitalOne Walmart Rewards MastercardChevron Texaco CardCiti Double Cash MastercardDiscover More CardJCPenney Gold MastercardOverstock.com CardSportsmans Guide Rewards VisaSynchrony Home Card
Message 21 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.