cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid Chase Freedom to $0, not reporting to Experian?

tag
Arctex14

Paid Chase Freedom to $0, not reporting to Experian?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone else had this issue. I paid a few of my cards off in preparation for an app, however my Chase account hasn't updated on Experian since August (according to the score/report I bought here at MyFico. Also no update on Credit Sesame). My other accounts updated within 2 days of the statement date. My Chase statement cut on the 3rd and still no update. Last month it updated on the 7th which included a weekend, this month it has been 6 business days and still no update. This is aggravating because it's reporting at near 60% util. when it's actually zero, so my score is lower than it should be and could affect my application approval or interest rate. Is there anything I can do except wait? Thanks for any info.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
shane82388
Established Contributor

Re: Paid Chase Freedom to $0, not reporting to Experian?

@Arctex14 wrote:

Hi, I was wondering if anyone else had this issue. I paid a few of my cards off in preparation for an app, however my Chase account hasn't updated on Experian since August (according to the score/report I bought here at MyFico. Also no update on Credit Sesame). My other accounts updated within 2 days of the statement date. My Chase statement cut on the 3rd and still no update. Last month it updated on the 7th which included a weekend, this month it has been 6 business days and still no update. This is aggravating because it's reporting at near 60% util. when it's actually zero, so my score is lower than it should be and could affect my application approval or interest rate. Is there anything I can do except wait? Thanks for any info.

Same thing is happening to me....just things all out of wack and off schedule...statments cutting and nothing being updated, etc...weird.

Message 2 of 7
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

Chase hasn't updated on Experian for me this month also...ok on EQ and TU though.
gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 3 of 7
Cleanmachine
Frequent Contributor

Not that I am defending Chase in their reporting to the Credit Bureaus.

I have complained to Chase that one of my Accounts have been removed from Equifax

in it's entirety.

Chase says they are reporting all my accounts and Equifax says they have no record  of

the account.

WHO'S TO BLAME......Your guess

Message 4 of 7
jlfce1
Regular Contributor

@Arctex14 wrote:

I have 3 accounts with Chase, two of them cut statements on the same date.  Mine cute on 9/4 and TU, EX and EQ just all finally updated as of yesterday.  It ususally doesn't take this long so I'm guessing there's just a small lapse.  So, with the weekend included, it was about a week after the statment cut that it was reporting on the CRA's.

Amex BCE 24.5K | BofA Cash Rewards 15K | CSP MC 13.5K| Chase Freedom 7.5K | Discover IT 3K
Message 5 of 7
simi_go
Frequent Contributor

My closing date is on the 9th, and always have a statement on the 10th, but nothing yet.  

My wallet: Newest to oldest.

Message 6 of 7
Colorado2014

Mine just now updated, about a week late.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.