cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay off Closed bad accounts, or Increase Good card limits- EQ 710, TU, 606 EXP 572

tag
lambomoonboy
Established Member

Re: Pay off Closed bad accounts, or Increase Good card limits- EQ 710, TU, 606 EXP 572

appreciate you taking the time to respond.

my goals have been the same from day 1; fix my credit to get a better car/add to my fleet (I already have a $125,000 car), get a mortgage- fix credit as fast as possible in order to acheive this; never once asked anyone's opinion about my goals, but how to acheive them. They are grounded to my reality, and I will get both of those products within this calender year Smiley Happy and to do that, I need to pay or settle the COs accounts- not bk. Its pretty straight forward really! Just check out the member above. Starting score in 04/2019 518, hes at almost 700 now after paying off his COs. I'm at 570 lowest score, Far from a fantasy, as you say. I only need a fico 8 of above 680 to acheive my short term goals (110 points to gain from 9 accounts to pay off+9 new accounts reporting positively concurrently). But thanks for the advice. Maybe I should just keep my specific goals confidential and just state what my score goals are, that way I'm not being judged, or called dissonant, but a good boy scout just trying to fix his credit Smiley Happy 

I've searched but does anyone have a nice guide on how to pay without affecting SOL timing etc before I hope on the phones? Thanks!

Message 71 of 71
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.