Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal Cashback Mastercard Approval Odds

tag
SEAlifer
Established Contributor

PayPal Cashback Mastercard Approval Odds

Hi Everyone. Loving this forum so far. Based on my cards and history in my signature, you can hover over the images for more info, do you think I would qualify for the PayPal Cashback Mastercard? About to do some international and domestic travel for work and vacation and wanted a 0% foreign transaction fee card that will work as many places as possible. I know my file is pretty thin so far. My Experian score is a FICO. Discover showed my TU FICO at 673 as of 7/4/2019. Any advice is appreciated.

AU

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PayPal Cashback Mastercard Approval Odds

It all depend on how Sync view your thin file because your oldest non AU card is 4 months. Only way to find out is to apply for it. Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got approved for the 2% MasterCard (only a $300 limit) with a 633 TU. I also have a Lowe’s card and Amazon through Sync about a year old. I think with your scores you could get it without any issues.
Message 3 of 17
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

I got $700 with a 595. AAoA was like 9 years though.

Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

You'll be approved. I got their lowest APR rate and $2k.
Message 5 of 17
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

You fogged the mirror!

Bam!Bam!

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 6 of 17
CreditJourney007
Frequent Contributor

I got approved for $300 with like a 608 TU. When my score jumped to 683, I got an increase to $900. 

Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SEAlifer wrote:

Hi Everyone. Loving this forum so far. Based on my cards and history in my signature, you can hover over the images for more info, do you think I would qualify for the PayPal Cashback Mastercard? About to do some international and domestic travel for work and vacation and wanted a 0% foreign transaction fee card that will work as many places as possible. I know my file is pretty thin so far. My Experian score is a FICO. Discover showed my TU FICO at 673 as of 7/4/2019. Any advice is appreciated.

Go for it OP! Let us know your SL!

Message 8 of 17
SEAlifer
Established Contributor

I’m kind of afraid of getting a small limit based on what I’ve read. I think I’ll wait a couple more months before I apply. I’ll definitely update this thread when I do.
AU

Message 9 of 17
SEAlifer
Established Contributor

513credit wrote:
You'll be approved. I got their lowest APR rate and $2k.

Could I ask your AAoA at the time you applied? Mine is 8 months with my AU and 4 months if you only count my personal cards.

AU

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.