Did you mean: 

PayPal Cashback Mastercard Approval Odds

tag
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: PayPal Cashback Mastercard Approval Odds

@SEAlifer wrote:

Hi Everyone. Loving this forum so far. Based on my cards and history in my signature, you can hover over the images for more info, do you think I would qualify for the PayPal Cashback Mastercard? About to do some international and domestic travel for work and vacation and wanted a 0% foreign transaction fee card that will work as many places as possible. I know my file is pretty thin so far. My Experian score is a FICO. Discover showed my TU FICO at 673 as of 7/4/2019. Any advice is appreciated.

Hi 

The answers that were given regarding approval odds for the UBer Visa is basically the same for the PayPal CB MC. Help us help you by not creating a post for each card you're interested in in different forums. This way we can all have all the facts in one post.

Thanks for understanding.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 11 of 17
SEAlifer
Established Contributor

Ok cool. Thanks for the advice!
AU

Message 12 of 17
vic6string
Regular Contributor

If you don't get the PPMC, Capital One also has no FTF, and it is not at all difficult to get a Quicksilver, especially if your platinum is in good standing with them already.

Message 13 of 17
SEAlifer
Established Contributor

@vic6string wrote:

If you don't get the PPMC, Capital One also has no FTF, and it is not at all difficult to get a Quicksilver, especially if your platinum is in good standing with them already.

Yeah, I'm thinking that is a strong option. I'm afraid of getting a really low CL with PPMC. At the same time, I'd prefer FTF and 2% cash back on all purchases, at least, if I can get it.

AU

Message 14 of 17
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Benefit of the Quicksilver is you know it will always work. And no hoops to jump through. Ease of payments, etc.

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SEAlifer wrote:
513credit wrote:
You'll be approved. I got their lowest APR rate and $2k.

Could I ask your AAoA at the time you applied? Mine is 8 months with my AU and 4 months if you only count my personal cards.

8mos - with the capital one secured and discover secured. 

Message 16 of 17
SEAlifer
Established Contributor

And just today PayPal sent me an invite to apply for 4% cashback for the first 90 days! They are tempting me to end my gardening early Smiley Very Happy Smiley Embarassed Smiley Happy

AU

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.