Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal Credit by Comenity

tag
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

PayPal Credit by Comenity

Has anyone ever gotten an auto CLI for Paypal Credit by Comenity? I have had my account almost 7 months and was just wondering. I use it pretty heavy and like the deferred interest for 6 months on purchases over $99.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PayPal Credit by Comenity

I received an auto cli taking my limit from $300 to $1700. The account was opened for about a year at the time and I haven't received anything since. 

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Before Commenity acquired it I got increases all the time but now it just stays. I hate commenity.

Message 3 of 6
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

I can't get those yahoos to stop using a report from September 2015.  Anyone know how often they update?  I've tried spending over my limit hoping that would cause them to pull again but that doesn't work.  They just deny with a score showing from September last year.  

Message 4 of 6
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

I've had a few.  As with any creditor it's not just about usage.  7 months is also very little time in the credit world so set reasonable expectations.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Loquat wrote:

I can't get those yahoos to stop using a report from September 2015.  Anyone know how often they update?  I've tried spending over my limit hoping that would cause them to pull again but that doesn't work.  They just deny with a score showing from September last year.  

I'm with you!!  They are still using mine from October.. you'd think they would refresh, at least, quarterly... but, that doesn't seem to be the case.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.