Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal Credit up and running

tag
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

PayPal Credit up and running

Paypal credit site is up and running and now has a CLI request button........................1...2...3.. Go LOL
EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 1 of 142
141 REPLIES 141
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: Paypal credit up and running

Welp that was a short window, can't get back in now hmmmmmm.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 2 of 142
Sevenfeet
Regular Contributor

Looks like they are having some teething pains.  Happens sometime with large migration projects but you'd rather not have the customers see it.

Message 3 of 142
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@Sevenfeet wrote:

Looks like they are having some teething pains.  Happens sometime with large migration projects but you'd rather not have the customers see it.

Yup I got in lickity split so I saw the request CLI button and  thought hmm ,then was going to go back later and check out the new site and now it is down, oh well atleast they are working on it, and yes I did not hallucinate there is a CLI button Smiley Wink

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 4 of 142
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

oh well

Screenshot_2019-06-23 Temporary error in servicing request.png

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 5 of 142
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

It will be up around midnight they have been planning this for awhile and have practiced it before in smaller scale i am sure.  Although nothing really ever goes perfect in IT it will either be a bit before or a bit after midnight, but certainly will be resolved.  Sometimes stuff I think will take 2 hours takes 15 mins or something i think will be 15 mins ends up being a few hours.  IT is an unpredictable at times, that is for sure.  A big project if it has been down for several days to migrate everything. 

Saw they were going to do a CLI button not sure if I will hit it or not as PayPal Credit has lost alot of its usefusness due to many factors whether hidden or no payments for x months, etc..  choices.

Message 6 of 142
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

It will be up around midnight they have been planning this for awhile and have practiced it before in smaller scale i am sure.  Although nothing really ever goes perfect in IT it will either be a bit before or a bit after midnight, but certainly will be resolved.  Sometimes stuff I think will take 2 hours takes 15 mins or something i think will be 15 mins ends up being a few hours.  IT is an unpredictable at times, that is for sure.  A big project if it has been down for several days to migrate everything. 

Saw they were going to do a CLI button not sure if I will hit it or not as PayPal Credit has lost alot of its usefusness due to many factors whether hidden or no payments for x months, etc..  choices.

Thanks I just guess I get a luckly fluke opening but I didn't really check it out just noticed the CLI and thought I would share to the forums, then went to go back in and zilch lol.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 7 of 142
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Is it a certainty this will no longer be hidden?

Any info on if the 6 months deal will continue?

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 8 of 142
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

have no doubt it is going to report especially with the request CLI button.  Hopefully alot of people didnt get caught with high utilization when it finally does report.  yes the 6 month financing will continue just not same as when comenity had it, slightly different.

Message 9 of 142
CreditJourney007
Frequent Contributor

I tried for a CLI and kept getting an error. Tried twice. Hope it a) didn't go through and if it did it was b) a soft pull!

Message 10 of 142
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.