Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal Credit up and running

tag
Sevenfeet
Regular Contributor

Re: Paypal credit up and running

I'm not going to try the CLI button until I understand what happens when you do.  In other words, y'all can go first!

I did try to make a normal payment for a 6 mo SAC purchase that's due in 2 weeks.  And it crapped out with an error.  It's bad when the application won't take my money.  Well, they'll get it figured out, hopefully by morning.  I've been on countless IT go-lives....some of them truly suck.

Message 11 of 142
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

@Sevenfeet wrote:

I'm not going to try the CLI button until I understand what happens when you do.  In other words, y'all can go first!

This^^^ is just another reason to love MyFico Smiley Wink I paid mine down to about 15% UTL, so if it does report, it's not going to be the end of the world. What I can't understand is why they can't use the correct account opening date. CO is going to do this when they take over WalMart from Synch, so what is Synchs problem? Is this simple laziness on Synchs part in not wanting to do the research and data input?

Message 12 of 142
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@Sevenfeet wrote:

I did try to make a normal payment for a 6 mo SAC purchase that's due in 2 weeks.  And it crapped out with an error.  It's bad when the application won't take my money.  Well, they'll get it figured out, hopefully by morning.  I've been on countless IT go-lives....some of them truly suck.

@Sevenfeet  If I could get back in I may try Smiley Tongue  Unless someone else wants to be "mikie" Smiley LOL

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 13 of 142
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

I got in and this is what I recieved:

Screenshot_2019-06-24 PayPal Credit - Update Annual Income Interstitial.png

Then this:

Screenshot_2019-06-24 PayPal Credit - Account Summary.png

"You have no special financing purchases at this time."

What the hell?  All of my purchases were 0% offers!

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 14 of 142
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

@mikesonthemend wrote:

I got in and this is what I recieved:

Screenshot_2019-06-24 PayPal Credit - Update Annual Income Interstitial.png

Then this:

Screenshot_2019-06-24 PayPal Credit - Account Summary.png

"You have no special financing purchases at this time."

What the hell?  All of my purchases were 0% offers!

I'd say they're still working the kinks out LOL

Message 15 of 142
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

LOL, hit the luv button and:

Screenshot_2019-06-24 System Error.png

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 16 of 142
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Scary stuff. I hope it is a glitch that gets worked out. I have never made a purchase that wasn't under the 0% offer. Even bought small crap I didn't need just to get over the $100 threshold.

Screenshot_2019-06-24 PayPal Credit - PromotionalPurchase.png

Message 17 of 142
shmacckk
Regular Contributor

I hit the credit increase link. Asked for 25k and they gave me 10k. Was at 7500. I bet 10k is the max allowed unless you try credit solutions.
Message 18 of 142
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

@shmacckk wrote:
I hit the credit increase link. Asked for 25k and they gave me 10k. Was at 7500. I bet 10k is the max allowed unless you try credit solutions.

Now that's another thought... Will the India Hotline work for PP Credit now?

I just tried the love button and it instantly came back denied. Not surprised as Synch and I don't really have any love for each other.

Message 19 of 142
Anonymous
Not applicable

I didn't see a luv button 😔
Message 20 of 142
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.