cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal Credit up and running

tag
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

PayPal Credit (BML) Love Button Now Live!

Was doing my routine check of our accts and noticed on PPC that there is now a luv button. Makes sense since the transition of PPC from CCB to Sync is has just been recently completed. Just thought I'd share this tidbit to y'all myFICO friends. Smiley Happy

Now smash away!!

Screen Shot 2019-07-02 at 8.57.39 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-07-02 at 8.58.35 PM.png

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 51 of 142
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Re: Paypal credit up and running

Apologies to all as I just realized how stupidly late I am to the party Smiley Sad
New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 52 of 142
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Paypal credit up and running

@JR_TX wrote:
Apologies to all as I just realized how stupidly late I am to the party Smiley Sad

No apologies needed @JR_TX.   Your post bumped up the discussion so others could see it as well Smiley Happy

Message 53 of 142
babbles
Established Contributor

Synchrony

What a bummer, since Synchony has taken control of paypal credit, they will now start reporting to the major credit bureaus??  Has anyone heard the same between july and september in the U.S.??

Message 54 of 142
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: Synchrony

@babbles wrote:

What a bummer, since Synchony has taken control of paypal credit, they will now start reporting to the major credit bureaus??  Has anyone heard the same between july and september in the U.S.??

This has be known for quite sometime and has various threads here discussing it.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 55 of 142
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@babbles wrote:

September / October, if you have an old BillMeLater account.

New Accounts Report in a Blink of an Eye.

Message 56 of 142
Credit_hawk
Established Contributor

I’m not doubting people who say it will report and I have no care either way. But I’ve yet to see someone produce a legitimate source for this information. It just appears to be based on assumption and anecdotal information from people calling in to representatives who are notoriously ill informed. Now I’m seeing people say September or October but only if you were originally a product of Bill Me Later. It’s said so matter of factly and confidently that I’m curious where this information comes from? I’m probably out of the loop.
FICO- Experian: 797, TransUnion: 781, Equifax: 804 (Updated Monthly)
Message 57 of 142
babbles
Established Contributor

Hi credit hawk!  I am product of the original BML so it made get off my bottom this evening and cut my 4k balance in half and the rest before my billing cylce ends later this month, I don't want to show any utilization of this card at all.  Mine has not started reporting as of yet but from what I have  read this evening, when it does report it will have the newest date of the account vice when I started the account back in 2007 or so, that bites!  Thanks for the replies thus far!

Message 58 of 142
babbles
Established Contributor

Re: PayPal Credit (BML) Love Button Now Live!

Hey JR!  That's a good looking statement!  Smiley Happy  Sorry for the double post!  I post so much I forget that I've been in other threads, please forgive me!!

Message 59 of 142
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Credit_hawk wrote:
I’m not doubting people who say it will report and I have no care either way. But I’ve yet to see someone produce a legitimate source for this information. It just appears to be based on assumption and anecdotal information from people calling in to representatives who are notoriously ill informed. Now I’m seeing people say September or October but only if you were originally a product of Bill Me Later. It’s said so matter of factly and confidently that I’m curious where this information comes from? I’m probably out of the loop.

call and talk to 5 different Supervisor's who are not i'll informed. Nough Said.

Message 60 of 142
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.