Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal Extras MC promo

tag
Stiga9
Regular Contributor

PayPal Extras MC promo

I got an email with an offer that says:

“Earn a $10 statement credit when you make 2 or more purchases through your PayPal account with your PayPal Extras MasterCard®"

I have to activate the promo. Is there a minimum required? What's the catch?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: PayPal Extras MC promo

They send these out all the time and there is no catch. I usually buy a Starbucks or gum.
Message 2 of 9
Stiga9
Regular Contributor

Wow, thats great! It says:

*Subject to credit approval

Thats only for new customers, right?

Message 3 of 9
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 4 of 9
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

No, it means your account must be in goodstanding, like no defaults.

I get these random offers with regularity. Sometimes they even offer 5x points on certain putchases. They just want you to use the card!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 5 of 9
Stiga9
Regular Contributor

Thanks, Lexie and youngandcreditwrthy! Off to Toys R Us!

If my balance is $0.00, it'll give me a negative balance if I buy two things total less than $10?

Message 6 of 9
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Yup! They want you to spend more :-) lol duh!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 7 of 9
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Btw, ime, it takes two statements to post.
Message 8 of 9
Stiga9
Regular Contributor

Lol. 

Thanks.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.