Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal MC Bonus Rewards

tag
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

PayPal MC Bonus Rewards

Did anybody else get this? I guess two weeks is better than nothing but its still not enough to pull it out of my SD.

Do you love to travel, shop or have fun? Now, you can earn extra rewards for doing what you love. Just choose one of the categories by clicking below and earn 5 Reward Points for every $1 you spend in that category* when you use your PayPal Extras MasterCard® anywhere MasterCard is accepted (excluding purchases made through your PayPal account) from August 28 to September 15, 2013.

To be eligible, choose your category by September 15, 2013 by clicking one of the icons below.

Travel. Entertainment. Shopping

Don't miss out on your bonus points! Choose from one of the categories above and earn 5 Reward Points for every $1 you spend in that category from August 28 to September 15, 2013.

Plus, make your choice before September 2, 2013 and you will earn 100 Reward Points just for choosing.*
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
minipoly1
Contributor

Re: PayPal MC Bonus Rewards

Yeah I got that email too. Too bad I've just sock drawed it after accumulate 5000 points. Now I need to use it again for another 1K from now till Sep 15

Amex BCE $17,600 | CSP $6,200 | PayPal Extras MC $3,000 | Discover $3,000 | BofA $3,000
Last app: Oct 1, 2013. No app until 2015 or new credit card with big bonus introduced.
Message 2 of 20
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@09Lexie wrote:
Did anybody else get this? I guess two weeks is better than nothing but its still not enough to pull it out of my SD.

Do you love to travel, shop or have fun? Now, you can earn extra rewards for doing what you love. Just choose one of the categories by clicking below and earn 5 Reward Points for every $1 you spend in that category* when you use your PayPal Extras MasterCard® anywhere MasterCard is accepted (excluding purchases made through your PayPal account) from August 28 to September 15, 2013.

To be eligible, choose your category by September 15, 2013 by clicking one of the icons below.

Travel. Entertainment. Shopping

Don't miss out on your bonus points! Choose from one of the categories above and earn 5 Reward Points for every $1 you spend in that category from August 28 to September 15, 2013.

Plus, make your choice before September 2, 2013 and you will earn 100 Reward Points just for choosing.*

Yups... got this one too... where are we going Lexie?  I'm up for travels... C'mon, take it from the SD to play...lol  Robot LOL

Message 3 of 20
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@FinStar

Hold on, let me call Credit Solutions for a CLI SL we can take a trip. Smiley LOL
Message 4 of 20
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

LMAO!!!!!    Ok, I can wait.... Robot LOL

Message 5 of 20
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

That post from a few days ago has scared me! I think I'll wait for an auto CLI.
Message 6 of 20
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Now, let's be adventurous Lexie.  I'm thinking (while probably odd) that it was a "one-off" AA based on what those two individuals provided... since I havent' seen anything out of ordinary on my GECRB CCs.  I'd say we're in the clear Robot Very Happy  I'm going to start packing... we only have two weeks to fulfill the promotion!

Message 7 of 20
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Well, I am going to be gone a week so it'll be cutting it close
Message 8 of 20
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

I'll make you a deal Lexie... you bring out that lovely PayPal MC out to play from your SD... and, I will bring my Fidelity AMEX (yes, the GREEN one you love) for the trip! LOLRobot LOL

Message 9 of 20
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.