cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal MC upgraded offer? Is this the best offered?

tag
SEAlifer
Established Contributor

Re: PayPal MC upgraded offer? Is this the best offered?

I've received a couple of emails from them saying they are offering 4% cash back for the first 90 days up to $200 cash back total which would require a $5K spend. The APR, though, is variable between 22.24%, 26.24% or 29.24%.

AU

Message 21 of 23
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@SEAlifer wrote:

I've received a couple of emails from them saying they are offering 4% cash back for the first 90 days up to $200 cash back total which would require a $5K spend. The APR, though, is variable between 22.24%, 26.24% or 29.24%.

Interesting different spin on promo....  So several version going around.  Interesting hearing them all, but as stated passed on this card and opted for something else

Message 22 of 23
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

I got a couple of similar offers on 2 PayPal accounts. Interestingly enough, one of the offers was sent on an existing PPMC Extras linked account. But, since I'm exploring the switch, hey $100 is $100 😁.

Of course, I'd have to close our the PPMC Extras, wait for it to cycle, and see if that works. We'll see 😜
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.