Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal Mastercard APP

tag
Emdee_MD
New Contributor

PayPal Mastercard APP

Got another email for the Paypal mastercard App; and was looking at it, and it only asks for the last 4 of SS#. Does that mean that it would be a soft pull? 

NFCU Flagship - 24k; CapOne Venture - 12k; Chase Slate - 9k; Chase Sapphire - 7.5k; NFCU NavChek - 5k; Amex BCE - 6.5k; Discover IT - 6k; BarClays - 9k;
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: PayPal Mastercard APP

Message 2 of 18
Emdee_MD
New Contributor

haha, figured as much Smiley Sad guess ill keep waiting. 

NFCU Flagship - 24k; CapOne Venture - 12k; Chase Slate - 9k; Chase Sapphire - 7.5k; NFCU NavChek - 5k; Amex BCE - 6.5k; Discover IT - 6k; BarClays - 9k;
Message 3 of 18
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

@lexie lmao, But does it mean your chances of getting aproved are high?

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 4 of 18
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@BearsAndTurtles

I couldn't say for sure. I responded to the same email and was instantly approved (after getting them for awhile). I just double checked my TU report and the inq was pulled on the same day of the app- I did have a JCP and WalMart for a month but I really don't think it had anything to do with the approval.
Message 5 of 18
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Hmm then its to risky especially since it will be a HP

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 6 of 18
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 7 of 18
100down0monthly
New Contributor

They pulled TU (HP) for me as well.  They do a lot of verification for the paypal account, so I'm wondering if that can increase chances for instant approval?  My paypal account is verified/premier and over 10 years old as well.  I was instantly approved a few days ago for the card.

Message 8 of 18
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Emdee_MD wrote:

Got another email for the Paypal mastercard App; and was looking at it, and it only asks for the last 4 of SS#. Does that mean that it would be a soft pull? 

You have Amazon and Walmart... PayPal is approved!  How long have you had them though?? need to be requesting CLI if over 4 months.

Message 9 of 18
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@CreditAddict

I believe the question was whether or not it was a SP. the answer is no, a HP
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.