cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying Ally Financial car lease payments with Credit Card...

tag
Pilotdude
Established Contributor

Paying Ally Financial car lease payments with Credit Card...

Just a tidbit for anyone who might be interested...

I spoke with Ally this afternoon regarding my wife's lease payments to discern whether or not there was any way to pay them with a credit card.  There is.

Ally tells me that they utilize Speed Pay service to handle payments by credit card.  There is a fee which Speed Pay charges the account holder on each transaction of 8.00 though.

Speed Pay's automated number (to process by phone) is 888-631-8930

I am not sure with the fee, its worth it unless a person makes multiple payments at once so the transaction is much larger. 

Just thought some folks looking for ways to meet their spend on cards, might like to know.

They only accept MC/Visa though.  No Discover or Amex.

NFCU #1 Fan!! NO MOAR APPS TIL 10/13 Minimum!!
TU -746, EX - 721, EQ -745
Cards:NFCU Flag Visa Sig $10000, CSP $8500, AMEX BCP $2000 Freedom $3500, Disc IT $5000, Cap 1 Green $2100, Credit 1 CLOSED! AU on Amex Green, Discover $2000, Cap One Plat $1000
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
mattun
Established Member

Re: Paying Ally Financial car lease payments with Credit Card...

$78 Cash Advance fee from Barclays

Message 2 of 4
lionsfan20
Regular Contributor

That's actually not correct. Ive had my car with ally for abou 3 years and have tried everything. Speedpay is coded as a cash advance , which will then incur the fees so it is more than just the $8.

Message 3 of 4
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

So this is where stuff like Bluebird comes in..

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.