Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying Debt? Credit Gardening?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Paying Debt? Credit Gardening?

Of cause GARDENING  Smiley Tongue

I used to apps every 12 months or so to take promo 0% APR on BT. 

Now I am waiting for my all three inqs (EQ-1, EX-2) to fall off (between Feb ~ May 2011) and let my ccs age old.

In the near future, I need a used auto loan.

Other than that, pre-much nothing going on...  I hoe not ...

Message 11 of 13
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

Is it just me or is this board just been really quite lately?

I have to reduce my debt by about 20% and I would like to do that in under 3 months so I can refi my car.

Are other people working on a specific goal and that's why not seeing a lot of recent apps and approvals?

No, that's not it, Creditaddict.

There just aren't any financial troubles for anyone anymore.  Reforms have fixed everything.  Unemployment claims are down, credit card debt has fallen... everything is peachy. 

The government says so. 

Don't you read the news?  Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Uborrow-Upay wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

Is it just me or is this board just been really quite lately?

I have to reduce my debt by about 20% and I would like to do that in under 3 months so I can refi my car.

Are other people working on a specific goal and that's why not seeing a lot of recent apps and approvals?

No, that's not it, Creditaddict.

There just aren't any financial troubles for anyone anymore.  Reforms have fixed everything.  Unemployment claims are down, credit card debt has fallen... everything is peachy. 

The government says so. 

Don't you read the news?  Smiley Happy

LOL! Good one!

My goal is to pay down about 2K of debt by end of year. Would be nice to drop the utilization a little bit. Also want to let me accounts age a little because I got a new credit card and mortgage this year. My AAoA is at 5 years so it'll be sweet to see it hit 6 or above sometime soon. My husband and I also want to get an AMEX card next year, but don't know which one.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.