cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal 2% Mastercard 0% intro APR offer.

tag
outofcredit
Established Contributor

Paypal 2% Mastercard 0% intro APR offer.

Got this email offer today in one of my throwaway email accounts.  I have the 2% Paypal account already that is linked to my main email and Paypal account.  Interesting that Synchrony is offering so many incentives for this card now.

PayPal

spacer
Low Intro APR1 on purchases with the PayPal Cashback Mastercard®.
Earn 2% cash back* every time you buy – all while enjoying no annual fee.1

Enjoy 0% introductory APR1 through January 10, 2020, on new purchases, after which the variable APR will return to 22.24% – 29.24%. Minimum monthly payments required.

Apply through this email by July 10, 2019, for the opportunity to take advantage of this special offer.

Apply Now†
spacer
Card Image

Instead of waiting for the storm to pass, I've learned to dance in the rain.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Paypal 2% Mastercard 0% intro APR offer.

Hmmm wonder if I can call and negotiate a lower APR.  Thanks for sharing!

Message 2 of 6
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

So now today we’ve seen TWO new account offers for the PPMC. Sync trying to promote this one or something?
Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 13k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 3 of 6
disney2
Regular Contributor

If you've received these offers, do you alredy have smart connect and Paypal credit?  Just seeing if these are for the people that don't already have those options.

Message 4 of 6
JaseT
Established Contributor

@pinkandgrey wrote:
So now today we’ve seen TWO new account offers for the PPMC. Sync trying to promote this one or something?

Yes, they were just waiting until I already had the card before they would offer the extra perks Smiley LOL

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $122.1k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
On My Radar Cards: Nothing ATM
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JaseT wrote:

@pinkandgrey wrote:

Yes, they were just waiting until I already had the card before they would offer the extra perks Smiley LOL

For real! Smiley Frustrated

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.