Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal Extra Mastercard CLI number

tag
physignathus
New Contributor

Paypal Extra Mastercard CLI number

Hi all,

I am a new member here and I am so excited to contribute something to you guys. This is the Paypal backdoor number that can connect you directly to the live representative so you don't have to deal with long hold automated answer machine.

The number is 800-480-0205. But they will tell you it is a HP for CLI. I luckily got CLI with a SP last time.

Thanks all for your helpful posts.

EX: 704, EQ: 728, TU: 702. AAoA: 2.8 y
Amex Business Platinum: NPSL, Chase Riz 24k,Chase United Club 20k, Paypal MC 40k, Discover 22k, Citi Advantage 31.5k, Amex BCE 33k.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
MYBEST
New Contributor

Re: Paypal Extra Mastercard CLI number

Thank you so much for this number because I was looking for this number in the backdoor numbers on the forum and it was not there. You are the only one who listed this number and I just called it and I got my paypal CI, so thank you again Smiley Happy

EQ Starting Score: 584 | TU Starting Score: 547
EQ Current Score: 650 | TU Current Score: 643 | EX Current Score: 643
EQ Goal Score: 700 | TU Goal Score: 700 | EX Goal Score: 700
***Staying*** " with prayer that is " with in the garden and no (more) applying until mid-end of 2015!

Message 2 of 9
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

I already know this lol and they NEVER SP me. Lol
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 3 of 9
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

I mean they never HP me. It is always a SP.
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 4 of 9
guydiver
Established Contributor

I just called this number and the person said this was "Sam's Club credit solutions", and wanted to know if I was calling for a credit limit increase on my Sam's card???

Message 5 of 9
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

It's all GECRB. Just say youre calling about what GECRB you're calling about
Message 6 of 9
MYBEST
New Contributor

???? I don't understand that because I just called this morning and got my CLI to my paypal account. One thing I was wrong about was that this number is listed on the MYFICO forum backdoor numbers but it is listed as walmart backdoor number. Myfico needs to update the list they have.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Backdoor-Numbers/td-p/408066/page/2

EQ Starting Score: 584 | TU Starting Score: 547
EQ Current Score: 650 | TU Current Score: 643 | EX Current Score: 643
EQ Goal Score: 700 | TU Goal Score: 700 | EX Goal Score: 700
***Staying*** " with prayer that is " with in the garden and no (more) applying until mid-end of 2015!

Message 7 of 9
dante123321
Established Member

call ge credit solution 1-877-379-4936 i got my ebay mastercard cli with a sp

Message 8 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

GE is SP through automated call in with number on back of card, SP with rep but basically same as phone system and then transfer to credit analyst and still SP but a fresh new report vs. the system one that can run 60-90 days behind.  Very FEW exceptions to SP being done for all CLI, and that is CareCredit - it will counter a number or counter nothing but ask if you want us to pull your credit (HP) we "Might" be able to offer you more, or offer what you requested type thing.
You don't have to call into any special number now that they offer the manual review... the backdoor numbers for GE in the past were hard to get, and hard to get in US or someone that could do anything outside of the computer that spit back answers for them... including in the past not allowing even underwriting over ride system, etc.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.