Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal MC website question.

tag
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Paypal MC website question.

Got my upgraded MC in the mail and phone activated it.  Today i went to paypal.com to see if my MC account was set up correctly.

The first thing i noticed was that i could not seem to locate the payment option screen so i could et my my banking info to pay future charges. I ncurrently have a $0 bal.

Additionally, i couldnt find a section that allows the setting up of account alerts.

Called CustServ and they were no help

Any guideance would be great !  Thanks

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
ddemari
Super Contributor

Re: Paypal MC website question.

Once you are on that page. go to the upper right corner of the screen and select update account preferences. 

There you can go paperless and set up alerts. 

Message 2 of 8
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

ty for the help.  cant find where to enter bank info for mc payments.  maybe it ill show up when i use the card

>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 3 of 8
ddemari
Super Contributor

you add a checking account to your paypal account when you sign up for paypal. So once you get the CC and enroll in paperless statements, once your payment is due, you just click make a payment and it auto selects your checking account that you are using for paypal.

Message 4 of 8
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

TY.  I had my smart connect for maybe 4 years or so and i can count the number of times i used it on one hand.

Message 5 of 8
ddemari
Super Contributor

Habaha
Message 6 of 8
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

It's supposed to be a more modern streamlined site but in all honesty i prefer the old familar Synchrony set up for the PayPal MC.

I dunno, it's a bit wonky for me and why i don't use that card very often.

Slow payment reporting too has given me heart murmurs before.

Message 7 of 8
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

/agree w/ CM7.  The email alert settings are a disaster. The funding source for store purchases is confusing. TBH i have to do a test charge just to make sure it doesnt hit my checking account.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.