Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal Synchrony removed CLI option

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Paypal Synchrony removed CLI option

Hi all,

Wonder if anyone has knowledge if my account may be getting closed? At the end of September they lowered my CL from around 9k to 7k. I was about maxed out, and they did it right after I decided to start getting on top of it and paying down. My worry was if I continued to pay it down would they continue to lower my CL. I decided either way I needed to pay it down and hopefully they see I am not going to be keeping it maxed out. I got it down to reporting 2.4k at end of December. My plan was to get it under $600 for January statement. I have had this CC as my only one for like 8 years now. Do have another a picked up after the CL decrease, but is only 3 months old.

I'm 100% sure that I had the CLI option on the website last week. I logged in tonight, and it is gone. Is this a signal that my account is being looked at, and either they are going to lower my CL again or close it? Should I be proactive and contact them tomorrow? Anyone can please give me some guidance please!

Tomorrow my SL rehab is suppose to be officially complete. I am expecting a nice bump in score soon, because they have been reporting me missing payments even though I was paying via rehab. Once that is removed and the collections removed it has to be a decent bump even if I get no other changes out of rehab. Having this CC account close or get a CL decrease would be a major set back :/

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Paypal Synchrony removed CLI option

Anyone?

Message 2 of 5
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Can't promise you anything, but I've noticed with several of the Synch websites that the CLI button appears and disappears at will with no rhyme or reason that I can decifer....and I've had no AA on any of my Synch accounts.

It's a glitch, stop worrying.  Smiley Happy

02/01/24 Fico 8: EX 757, EQ 803, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 760 12/16/23, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Alright, thanks for the reply Tcbofade. 

Message 4 of 5
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Looks like just a one time AA on your Sep CLD. If they “balance chase” you, now that would be a different story. As far as that CLI button, don’t worry about it as it comes and goes intermittently for most of us! Smiley Happy
New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.