Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal cashback MasterCard

tag
Deeyarht948
Contributor

Re: Paypal cashback MasterCard

My scores are in the 670 range on all three FICO 8 AAOA is around 2 years last paid in full derag about 2 years ago and the only one on report about 5 inquiries in the last 12 months what kind of limit should I expect? Thanks 

Message 11 of 15
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Deeyarht948 wrote:

My scores are in the 670 range on all three FICO 8 AAOA is around 2 years last paid in full derag about 2 years ago and the only one on report about 5 inquiries in the last 12 months what kind of limit should I expect? Thanks 

Unfortunately, there's no way to determine the type of SL you receive with the limited information provided. Spin the wheel and see.

Ranges are typically anywhere from $500-$10,000 with a variety of new PPMC accounts.

Message 12 of 15
Deeyarht948
Contributor

Well I decided to apply anyway and was approved for a 1700 limit with 19.99 apr not bad 

Message 13 of 15
newfossil
Valued Contributor

@Deeyarht948 wrote:

Well I decided to apply anyway and was approved for a 1700 limit with 19.99 apr not bad 

Congratulations!

Starting score - May 2018

April 2021

AAoA - 1 year 6 months
Message 14 of 15
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

As the OP has indicated they've been approved, this thread is now closed to new messages.

OP - feel free to start a new thread in the Approvals forum if you wish to do so.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.