Paypal credit reporting

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Paypal credit reporting

@Mv350 wrote:
Middle of the month bill date is usually the 27th

Well there goes my theory!  lol

Mine's due 22 and cut 28 and hasn't reported yet.

Message 41 of 242
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

PP credit reporting

PP credit is reporting.

So far it’s just on dh’s Equifax and Experian and it reported with the original opening date.

Looks like it was added Oct 2.
EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 42 of 242
SleeplessinMA
Regular Contributor

Re: PP credit reporting

Pulled my Fico report this morning, PP Credit is finally on there.  Opened on  5/2016, 

which is correct.  Reporting my credit limit but it's showing that it's PIF Smiley LOL

My Wallet

Installment Loans

Current Scores 5/05/23

Current Mortgage Scores 5/05/23

Message 43 of 242
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SleeplessinMA wrote:

Pulled my Fico report this morning, PP Credit is finally on there.  Opened on  5/2016, 

which is correct.  Reporting my credit limit but it's showing that it's PIF Smiley LOL

Dunno which I'd prefer.  Them still not having reporting mine (which they still haven't) or to have it reported with a 0 balance like you!  lol

Message 44 of 242
SleeplessinMA
Regular Contributor

@Drusbo wrote: 

Dunno which I'd prefer.  Them still not having reporting mine (which they still haven't) or to have it reported with a 0 balance like you!  lol

I did think like you do, at first, but I'd rather have the account age and credit limit reported after thinking about it.

However,  I paid it off around the end of the month as well just before it reported. 

Glass half full!

My Wallet

Installment Loans

Current Scores 5/05/23

Message 45 of 242
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SleeplessinMA wrote:

@Drusbo wrote: 

I did think like you do, at first, but I'd rather have the account age and credit limit reported after thinking about it.

However,  I paid it off around the end of the month as well just before it reported. 

Glass half full!

Ahhh.  So they're probably reporting the balance at the time of report opposed to previous statement then?  Only reason I'm opposed to it reporting is right now I have it sitting at like 65% utilization with a 0% offer and not able to necessarily get it down lower before the end of the month.  Otherwise, other than not being too thrilled about it no longer being hidden, I welcome that it's at least reporting a correct opening date.

Message 46 of 242
WarthogWrangler
Contributor

So basically the only accounts being reported are new accounts and accounts that were opened after Bill Me Later became Pay Pal Credit. I’ve yet to see any accounts that started out as BML accounts report yet.
Message 47 of 242
Anonymous
Not applicable

@WarthogWrangler wrote:
So basically the only accounts being reported are new accounts and accounts that were opened after Bill Me Later became Pay Pal Credit. I’ve yet to see any accounts that started out as BML accounts report yet.

Mine was opened in '17, which is after some and before others that have reported it.  But you are correct, think '15 is the earlier so far reported. 

Message 48 of 242
SleeplessinMA
Regular Contributor

@Drusbo wrote:

Ahhh.  So they're probably reporting the balance at the time of report opposed to previous statement then?  Only reason I'm opposed to it reporting is right now I have it sitting at like 65% utilization with a 0% offer and not able to necessarily get it down lower before the end of the month.  Otherwise, other than not being too thrilled about it no longer being hidden, I welcome that it's at least reporting a correct opening date.

Yes, that is correct.  I had approx 427.00 outstanding when my statement cut on 8/23,

I paid the rest of the balance afterwards but before 10/2, I was extremely lucky in that regard.  

I can see where your utilization is at, not being thrilled that it's reporting now, however, I think the next

utilization threshold is 48.9, if you can try to get it under that you will be ok.  Now that we know it's

reporting a correct opening date is huge as well.

I'd like to congratulate you on your progress after your BK.  You're doing amazing!  Keep up the GREAT WORK! 

Smiley Happy

My Wallet

Installment Loans

Current Scores 5/05/23

Message 49 of 242
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just saw it on my experian. Score dropped by 20 points and im in the middle of closing of on my mortgage. **bleep**!!
Message 50 of 242
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.