cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal Credit up and running

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: PayPal Credit reporting to the Bureaus ?

Not reporting yet but im quite concerned my $5.99 payment wont post in time! Heaven help me if that kind of spend doesnt force a cli😥
Message 91 of 142
Credit_hawk
Established Contributor

No reporting here yet. My billing period ends on the 9th of every month. Strangely, my statement hasn't cut and even my amount due hasn't calculated. There's clearly a delay that I've not seen before.

FICO- Experian: 797, TransUnion: 781, Equifax: 804 (Updated Monthly)
Message 92 of 142
BallBounces
Valued Contributor

Don't shoot me, guys:

Now that PP Credit is not hidden ... I applied for it.  (Instant approved, 2000, largest rebuilding tradeline).

Two sides to all the coins, etc.

050719:     
021924:     

FICO 08 scores listed and are stagnated until multiple derogatory items expire over the next two years.
Message 93 of 142
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats @BallBounces Smiley Happy nada wrong with getting it if it helps you. Unlike previous version you basically get stuck with sl , besides force lol, wheras now it should grow for you.

Thats how the Ball Bounces sometimes🏀😏.... been dying to use that with yaSmiley Wink
Message 94 of 142
BallBounces
Valued Contributor

@BallBounces wrote:

Don't shoot me, guys:

Now that PP Credit is not hidden ... I applied for it.  (Instant approved, 2000, largest rebuilding tradeline).

Two sides to all the coins, etc.

Also, I asked via chat when my first statement would be (August 10 or something) and I asked when the new tradeline would first appear on the three credit bureaus' reporting.  They said it would appear after first statement cut.   Yes, I am aware of new Sync accounts often reporting before statement cut, just wanted to relay what the Chat CSR said.      EDIT:  It appeared today, a couple days after opening, and well before first statement.

Also, also:  No CLI button on my account so I asked via chat and of course, no soup.

050719:     
021924:     

FICO 08 scores listed and are stagnated until multiple derogatory items expire over the next two years.
Message 95 of 142
CreditJourney007
Frequent Contributor

@Credit_hawk wrote:

No reporting here yet. My billing period ends on the 9th of every month. Strangely, my statement hasn't cut and even my amount due hasn't calculated. There's clearly a delay that I've not seen before.

Same here. How long did it take yours to post? And have you seen it on your CR yet?

Message 96 of 142
Credit_hawk
Established Contributor

Mine was supposed to cut the 9th. But it didn’t actually cut until the 12th. My statement period said it was 33 days. I’ve since already paid the bill and it processed but it never showed on my credit report.
FICO- Experian: 797, TransUnion: 781, Equifax: 804 (Updated Monthly)
Message 97 of 142
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

I guess I am fortunate. Mine is always due on 27th and statement cuts somewhere around the 2nd. Not worried about utilization, just don't want another 4/5 month old account.

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 98 of 142
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Synchrony

@Credit_hawk wrote:
I feel bad if they do report and the folks who closed their accounts still get dinged. It’s all on faith they won’t list the account just because they closed it.

It also strikes me as potentially illegal for a bank to re-age your account just because they are the current servicing bank. I find this extremely hard to believe.

You may be on to something. This article suggest you may be right about banks re-aging your account being illegal.

https://rebuildcreditscores.com/steps-to-take-if-an-account-has-been-re-aged/

Message 99 of 142
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Paypal credit up and running

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
My only question is, why hasnt anyone caught it?Smiley Wink

Because it dodges that **bleep** like Neo from the Matrix.Smiley LOL

Message 100 of 142
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.