Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal Credit up and running

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

PayPal Credit now Sync

I signed in to make a payment and was greeted with Sync and asking to update my annual income!

Message 111 of 142
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Re: PayPal Credit now Sync

@Creditaddict The announcement of PPCredit moving from Comenity to Synchrony was announced some time ago.  

Message 112 of 142
babbles
Established Contributor

yeah they made a transition as I understand in June and may are to start reporting to the credit bureaus pretty soon.  There's are threads that discuss it in detail, may be able to search for it.

Message 113 of 142
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Creditaddict wrote:

I signed in to make a payment and was greeted with Sync and asking to update my annual income!

Wow you havent been around in awhile have you lol..  Been with sync for awhile, just offically a few weeks ago the website changed over and yes you can ask for CLI's etc which are SP's assuming you TU is unfroozen.  Yes it will also be reporting shortly as well

Message 114 of 142
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

Wow you havent been around in awhile have you lol..  Been with sync for awhile, just offically a few weeks ago the website changed over and yes you can ask for CLI's etc which are SP's assuming you TU is unfroozen.  Yes it will also be reporting shortly as well

I know right!! but guess what, I'm under like 20 inquiries!! LOL

Message 115 of 142
CreditExpressNJ
Established Contributor

I think the only part i dislike about it is that it is not longer a hidden account.
CH7 Filed (3/29/17) - 483 EX 516 EQ 517 TU Discharged (5/31/17) - 559 EX 538 EQ 501 TU Current (1/18/22) - 690 EX 683 EQ 671 TU
Current Cards

Message 116 of 142
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@Creditaddict wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

I know right!! but guess what, I'm under like 20 inquiries!! LOL

@Creditaddict Now that is worthy of a Kudos click.  LOL!

Message 117 of 142
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Was like 5 until I bought a car and blew up the inquiries!
Message 118 of 142
DollazSense
New Contributor

Re: PAYPAL credit after synchrony switch

Any updates?

For the first time, unless I missed previous account balances/credit available figures, I had a significant negative credit available before I went to pay my bill. Normally, there's a small amount of credit available. Obviously, this will be updated when the payment clears. 

(Yes, this account was always close to being maxed out. I am working on paying it off by year's end.)

It's like they gave me a real definite credit line, which I did not have before due to the previous creditor allowing users to raise credit via purchase attempt, which I did often...

Anyone else notice any recent changes to the PayPal Credit account that was previously BillMeLater/Comenity?

I'm on a debt-free journey, y'all.
Message 119 of 142
babbles
Established Contributor

Re: PayPal Credit (BML) Love Button Now Live!

can you use paypal without an open account?  I'm thinking of closing mine altogether!

Message 120 of 142
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.