Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Paypal credit

Yesterday when I used PayPal to send money to a family member, I noticed you can use Paypal credit as your funding option. It looks like it charges 2% fee.

If this actually works, you could potentially send money to yourself (to different account) correct? If so, it's a pretty low cost cash advance option?

Does anyone know if the 0pct for 6 mo promo would apply if used like this if sending over $99? I'm purely just curious. Thanks!!!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Paypal credit

@Anonymous wrote:
Yesterday when I used PayPal to send money to a family member, I noticed you can use Paypal credit as your funding option. It looks like it charges 2% fee.

If this actually works, you could potentially send money to yourself (to different account) correct? If so, it's a pretty low cost cash advance option?

Does anyone know if the 0pct for 6 mo promo would apply if used like this if sending over $99? I'm purely just curious. Thanks!!!

Many people have tried what you're suggesting and have had their accounts shut down.  Not worth it.

No , the 0% would not apply

Message 2 of 3
JSS3
Valued Contributor

Re: Paypal credit

@Anonymous wrote:

No. You would have a minimum payment due the following month. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.