Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal plus Mastercard scam or what??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Paypal plus Mastercard scam or what??

the damn card wont show-up on my paypal account. The customer service is a bunch of crap, telling me all sorts of random number of days it takes for them to "link" my card. They wont stop reading random stupid stuff off of a paper when I tell them that they had sent me a notice with the card that said "Your card has been linked to your paypal account automatically."

Is anybody else having a similar stupid stupid experience with their Paypal plus MC?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
danisgods
Regular Contributor

Re: Paypal plus Mastercard scam or what??

@Anonymous wrote:

the damn card wont show-up on my paypal account. The customer service is a bunch of crap, telling me all sorts of random number of days it takes for them to "link" my card. They wont stop reading random stupid stuff off of a paper when I tell them that they had sent me a notice with the card that said "Your card has been linked to your paypal account automatically."

Is anybody else having a similar stupid stupid experience with their Paypal plus MC?

Hey man, my card came is pretty fast , shows up alright online, the only thing that drives me crazyyyyyy is the freaking time it takes for them to update the trasnasction online, it takes up to one billing cycle for most of them , but besides that i like the card very much , i got $2000 CL on it. how much did u get>?

good luck.

Starting Score: TU 715 EQ 704
Current Score: TU 715 EQ 704
Goal Score: 760-780

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

3k.

And it took them over 10 friggin days to mail me the card, LOL.

BTW: how long did it take for them to link your card to your PP account?

Message 3 of 7
danisgods
Regular Contributor

what do you mean by link?

when i log in into paypal.com i can see both accounts separatelly, if this is what you're asking i was done imediatelly when i actiavted the card.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes, thats exactly what I meant. I activated my card this saturday, but still I cant access it online. Funny part is, now PP wont even allow me to add my bank acount as backup funding for my debit card, LOL. Its either my whole PP account is screwed-up or some PP server is smoking crack Smiley Indifferent

Message 5 of 7
danisgods
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

yes, thats exactly what I meant. I activated my card this saturday, but still I cant access it online. Funny part is, now PP wont even allow me to add my bank acount as backup funding for my debit card, LOL. Its either my whole PP account is screwed-up or some PP server is smoking crack Smiley Indifferent

I'd go with option number 2, paypal online system sucks big time.

give it a good 5 business days and you should be all set. Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I really wanted to use this card as I have now sock drawered my daily swiper (Zync) Smiley Indifferent

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.