Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pen Fed BT's what the heck

tag
jlitnns
Established Contributor

Re: Pen Fed BT's what the heck

@Anonymous wrote:

Balance transfer is still not working today. I'm waiting until the end of the week but will be taking my business elsewhere then.

Bummer, sorry to hear that but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Message 41 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update: Penfed was able to complete this BT for me over the phone. The representative I talked to confirmed the glitch is still occuring but she was able to fill out an additional form so they could process the balance transfer regardless.

Message 42 of 49
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

I am glad it worked for you
EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 43 of 49
jlitnns
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Update: Penfed was able to complete this BT for me over the phone. The representative I talked to confirmed the glitch is still occuring but she was able to fill out an additional form so they could process the balance transfer regardless.

Noice! Congrats!

Message 44 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice!

Wondering when their IT people will get upgraded Smiley Very Happy

Message 45 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

The balance transfer finally went through-- and I still got a message with the same "No Credit File" bs. 

Message 46 of 49
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

You said they went through though right?? You mean that still displays if you try ome online?
EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 47 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, I mean I still received a message for "No Credit File" after applying by phone. However, the balance transfer still went through even though I received the "No Credit File" notice again. Try applying by phone, they should be able to override the glitch.

Message 48 of 49
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Thanks . I got tired of waiting and used my citi offer lol
EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 49 of 49
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.