tag
LesWH
Established Contributor

Re: Pen Fed odds?

@FloridaState12 wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

@newportguy wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

I must have really gotten lucky! I was approved for PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards with a 20,000 limit after opening 14 new accounts not just in the last year, but within 3-4 months! My utilization is low, and my score was less than yours!

O really!!! Lucky you

I'm realizing just how lucky now!! They also refinanced my Range Rover for 1.49%!!

I am in LOVE with the new 2013 Range Rovers. What year did you get?? 

Off topic, I know. Smiley Tongue

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Message 21 of 59
chnceit
Valued Contributor

@LesWH wrote:

@FloridaState12 wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

@newportguy wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

I must have really gotten lucky! I was approved for PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards with a 20,000 limit after opening 14 new accounts not just in the last year, but within 3-4 months! My utilization is low, and my score was less than yours!

O really!!! Lucky you

I'm realizing just how lucky now!! They also refinanced my Range Rover for 1.49%!!

Nice car! Congrats on all your approvals with PenFed! 

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 22 of 59
LesWH
Established Contributor

@chnceit wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

@FloridaState12 wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

@newportguy wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

O really!!! Lucky you

Thanks, and congrats to you as well! I'm in shock now that they even approved me at all, let alone for 20,000!!! Also, I've used it once to gas up the Rover!

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

Message 23 of 59
chnceit
Valued Contributor

@LesWH wrote:

@chnceit wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

@FloridaState12 wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

@newportguy wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

O really!!! Lucky you

Thanks, and congrats to you as well! I'm in shock now that they even approved me at all, let alone for 20,000!!! Also, I've used it once to gas up the Rover!

Thanks..... I am still waiting for my card grrrr!!! How long did it take you to get it?

Message 24 of 59
LesWH
Established Contributor

I paid the 15.00 expedite fee.

Message 25 of 59
chnceit
Valued Contributor

@LesWH wrote:

I paid the 15.00 expedite fee.

I seriously should of. Its going to be 20 days from approval. If I dont get it by tomorrow I am calling them and reporting it. 

Message 26 of 59
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

OP - sorry they turned you down. I agree with the others here that you need to call and recon. They are very nice people to work with.

Be prepaired to send them supporting documentation. Your profile looks very good and I am quite surprised you were turned down!

Worth a phone call for sure! Let us know the results.

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 27 of 59
cmerriott
Valued Member

Well r

The letter states I have too much available credit with a credit score of 818... So I will probably NEVER qualify for this card....I don't plan on closing any of my accounts....

Myfico EQ 1/12/13 759

Barclays $6,300, NAVY FCU $25,000, CITI dividend $4,500, AMEX HH $16,800, AMEX BCP $6,000, BofA 123 $9,900, CAP ONE VENTURE $7,500, CITI forward $3,000, DISCOVER IT $10,000, GECRB/LOW $10,000, GECRB/SAMSDC $10,000, SPIEGEL $1,150, WFNNB/BUCKLE $1,100
Message 28 of 59
Ron1
Super Contributor

@cmerriott wrote:

Well r

The letter states I have too much available credit with a credit score of 818... So I will probably NEVER qualify for this card....I don't plan on closing any of my accounts....

Sorry to hear it. You can fax them a letter to request to recon for manual review. Your score is much higher than me.  I think you have a good chance to get approved.

Ron.

Message 29 of 59
SwiftTone
Valued Contributor

Do they verify income? I have income that I don't report on my taxes and would like to include it but I don't have supporting documents for it

AMEX: $25,000, CSR: $10,000, Chase Priority Club: $1,500, Freedom: $5000, Freedom Unlimited: $1000, Discover: $21,000, BoA $11,000, WF Cash Wise: $5000

EQ FICO - 753
TU FICO - 755
EX FICO(AMEX) - 766
Message 30 of 59
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.