Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed 0% / 18 months

tag
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

Re: PenFed 0% / 18 months

@bs6054 wrote:

I notice it says: This transaction is subject to credit approval.    Is that standard on BTs?   I had assumed you that for BTs on any card you could transfer up to your BT/Cash Advance limit on the card.  Does this mean an extra level of approval is required?

It is standard on all BT. Some degree of credit screening does take place when you ask for BT. Lender has the right to reject a BT request.

Message 11 of 14
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

That looks like a nice offer. I may rethink joining them. Can someone remind me - they do a HP to join and the same HP for any credit apps within 30 days, right?

do they usually have a lot of hoops you have to jump through - like sending utility bills, drivers license and pay stubs? 

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 12 of 14
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

Most PenFed CC application needs paystub. Not sure about HP.

Message 13 of 14
manyquestions
Established Contributor

@trumpet-205 wrote:

Most PenFed CC application needs paystub. Not sure about HP.

Usually need proof of income with Penfed.  There is a Hard Pull for joining that is used for 30 days for applications. So if you join and apply for three things you just have one hard pull.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.