Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed 0% APR Offer

tag
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

PenFed 0% APR Offer

An email just arrived announcing this offer:

https://www.penfed.org/productsAndRates/creditCards/electricgoldpromo09.asp?adcode=401&utm_source=In...

Looks like the Visa Gold cardholders are getting tossed a bone that we PCR Visa cardholders don't get. Too bad!

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
DI
Super Contributor

Re: PenFed 0% APR Offer

I got that email too.  For a second..just for a second I wanted a gold card.  But, I don't need to buy anymore junk.
Message Edited by DI on 11-07-2009 10:04 AM
Message 2 of 21
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

I wouldn't consider a new notebook computer "junk".
Message 3 of 21
DI
Super Contributor

@creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

I have two laptops already.  I use one  as DVD player when its connected to my T.V.  A third notebook for me would be too many.  

Message Edited by DI on 11-07-2009 10:25 AM
Message 4 of 21
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@DI wrote:

I have two laptops already.  I use one  as DVD player when its connected to my T.V.  A third notebook for me would be too many.  

That's you. For others this is a great deal - an opportunity to save finance charges and bootstrap themselves into a new computer or TV. Both are clearly not junk. Many merchants qualify for the 0% purchase APR under this promo. It is worth reviewing the list if you have a Gold Visa.

Message 5 of 21
DI
Super Contributor

@DI wrote:

That's you. For others this is a great deal - an opportunity to save finance charges and bootstrap themselves into a new computer or TV. Both are clearly not junk. Many merchants qualify for the 0% purchase APR under this promo. It is worth reviewing the list if you have a Gold Visa.

I understand.  I do hope others take advantage of the offer.  I was speaking for myself  in my original post.   Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 21
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

@DI wrote:

OK, OK, OK! whew

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 7 of 21
DI
Super Contributor

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@DI wrote:

OK, OK, OK! whew

LOL

Message 8 of 21
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

I received a "pre-declined" letter in the mail.  Smiley Very Happy
FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 9 of 21
DI
Super Contributor

@Imhotrodcrazy wrote:
I received a "pre-declined" letter in the mail.  Smiley Very Happy

I'm sorry to hear that. 

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.