Did you mean: 

PenFed 1Q Pre Approvals

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PenFed 1Q Pre Approvals

@Gmood1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Gmood1, you told me my offers will come back (after taking CLI offer in October) again every quarter, logged on this morning...nothing! I hate you! Smiley Tongue

😂

They will Oldman. Give it more time. Trust me, the offers will return. Lol

I'm taking your car if the $40k auto loan offer doesn't come back in 6 months. LOL
Message 31 of 79
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Gmood1, you told me my offers will come back (after taking CLI offer in October) again every quarter, logged on this morning...nothing! I hate you! Smiley Tongue

I got my offer in Aug. $8000. (which isn't high but what the heck, it's something) I took the new card. 

I don't have any offers now but mine was about the 8th of the month IIRC.

I really don't expect another offer this soon. I'm hoping for something in 2nd or 3rd Q. 

Good Luck YoungMan!!  crossed_fingers.gif

Message 32 of 79
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Maybe because today is a holiday, the offers will come  out tomorrow?

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 33 of 79
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@Meanmchine wrote:

Maybe because today is a holiday, the offers will come  out tomorrow?

Exactly, my offers normally show up on the regular business days.

On one of the last go arounds, some folks posted they had offers. That was on a Sunday. 

My offers didn't show till the following Monday.

I'll let you have one of my cars Oldman. Lol

I know you are good for it.😁

Message 34 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

Joined dirty and still dirty. Nothing but the usual Turbo Tax offer. Smiley LOL

Message 35 of 79
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Im eternally 790 Smiley Wink. My score has crashed but i did actually achieve 810 fico 9 earlier last year . Its amazing to think how a Credit Union so big can be so stingy with many of its own members. Most frustrating lender ive dealt with on my journey . Those expecting offers probably should just wait til you get an offer than you can actually expect lol. No exact science on who gets Dads love and who doesntSmiley Wink. Anybody know if i can enter Turbo in the 500?Smiley Wink
Message 36 of 79
seattlecredit08
Frequent Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Im eternally 790 Smiley Wink. My score has crashed but i did actually achieve 810 fico 9 earlier last year . Its amazing to think how a Credit Union so big can be so stingy with many of its own members. Most frustrating lender ive dealt with on my journey . Those expecting offers probably should just wait til you get an offer than you can actually expect lol. No exact science on who gets Dads love and who doesntSmiley Wink. Anybody know if i can enter Turbo in the 500?Smiley Wink

Very interesting!

I will say on this, however, in PenFed's defense-- they do seem to be fairly generous with their initial $10K card limits. They gave me $10K limit out of the gate, which was my highest limit at the time by 2X, and it appears to be quite common, from what I read here.  A lot of other lenders are not as generous from the get-go.

Thanks!!

Message 37 of 79
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Weird, we have 3 people in this thread alone with I know differing profiles all sitting on 790 with Penfed aka EQ FICO 9?

Much strangeness statistically!

        
Message 38 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

For reference, mine showed up and they're worse than last quarter.

Screen Shot 2019-01-01 at 2.14.39 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-01-01 at 2.14.59 PM.png

Message 39 of 79
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Just curious, logged in and lol, i dont even have a Fico banner anymore. I guess they figure why waste spaceSmiley Wink. I think my last score given was at 755 and this was after i paid off my cc debt with my loan, they still wouldnt give me any credit. Headscratcher for sureSmiley Wink
Message 40 of 79
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.