Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed $25 CashBack After Spending $500

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PenFed $25 CashBack After Spending $500

Missed a May 2nd email with this offer. Got it again today and noticed it. Actually got the same offer in March and used it. Didn't expect it again so soon. Hence, why I didn't pay attention to the May 2nd email. So check your emails in case you get and are interested in the offer. 

Screenshot (20).png

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PenFed $25 CashBack After Spending $500

I got a similar offer for my Defender VS, $25 after making 3 purchases of $250 each or more to a total of at least $750

Message 2 of 7
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Nice offer if you use that card a lot!
Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 3 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice PossySmiley Happy

Mine is spend $500 with any other lender get a free TurboTax discountSmiley Wink
Message 4 of 7
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

I didn't get this offer--but I could def use it b/c I'm replacing my hot water heater next week + it would give me another chance to use my Promise card for a large purchase.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 5 of 7
WowCool
Frequent Contributor

Zilch offers for me as usual from PenfedSmiley Sad

Congrats to those that are getting the offers!!!!!!!

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LUVMYLEAF That offer is something, if you use the card alot and for bigger purchases. It wouldn't work for my spending though. 

@pinkandgrey  Yep, I agree. It was nice to get 7% back. $25 on $500 purchase and 2% back on the $500. 

@AJC  You're hilarious as usual! Lol! Yeah, I see alot of those Turbo Tax offers myself. Funny how I've never received an offer for a new card or CLI. But, I've gotten this offer twice within the space of two months. 

@credithoarder  Yeah, that would have been a nice offer for you!

@Wowcool. Thanks for the congrats. Hoping they start to send you some soon. For me, I never really used the card. I think it's a way for them to get me to use it because I did in March. And I'm considering it again for this month. But, I have a SUB to meet on my Delta Plat. 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.