Did you mean: 

PenFed $50 back for $1500 spend in July

tag
NoMoreE46
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

PenFed $50 back for $1500 spend in July

I got this targeted email from PenFed:

In order to receive the $50 credit to your statement, you must spend at least $1,500 or more during the promotion period using your PenFed Credit Card ending in ##.

The statement credit will be applied to your account within 4 weeks after the end of the promotion period. This offer is not transferable. Limit one statement credit per cardholder. Your account must remain open, have available credit, and be current (no minimum payment past due) to qualify. Cash advances and balance transfers do not contribute towards the $1,500 purchase minimum. Offer ends July 31, 2020

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PenFed $50 back for $1500 spend in July

Intersting, I got a physical mailer for a $100 back on $1,500 spend in 90 days. Maybe you should hold out?

Message 2 of 13
NoMoreE46
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Whhaaat?

Thanks for the heads up.

Message 3 of 13
TheBoondocks
Established Contributor

I don't think it's worth it just for the $50 discount.

Message 4 of 13
dssgaffler
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:

Intersting, I got a physical mailer for a $100 back on $1,500 spend in 90 days. Maybe you should hold out?

The offer the OP is referencing is for an existing credit card account, it isn't a SUB.

Discover IT $25k | AMEX BCP $25k | PenFed Power Cash $25k | Citi DC $25k | US Bank Cash+ $25k | Chase Amazon $25k | BofA CCR $25k | WF $25k |Chase Freedom $23k |Citi CC $19k | UMB $18k
Message 5 of 13
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

I just checked my email, yep .. offer on existing PCR card.

Message 6 of 13
UpperNwGuy
Valued Contributor

Which PenFed Visa card is the offer for?  If it's the Power Cash Rewards, $1500 of spending would net $80 (the normal 2% plus the $50).  I'm guessing, however, that it's the Gold, the Promise, or the Platinum Rewards.

Daily Carry: PenFed Power Cash • NFCU Flagship • NFCU More Rewards • Chase Freedom
Sock Drawer: PenFed Promise • NFCU cashRewards • Chase Sapphire Preferred • Chase Freedom Unlimited • United Explorer • UNFCU Azure
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had the same offer last month.  $50 credit appeared a few days after statement cut

Message 8 of 13
NoMoreE46
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

@UpperNwGuy wrote:

Which PenFed Visa card is the offer for?  If it's the Power Cash Rewards, $1500 of spending would net $80 (the normal 2% plus the $50).  I'm guessing, however, that it's the Gold, the Promise, or the Platinum Rewards.

I got the email for the  Platinum Rewards card.

Message 9 of 13
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

@NoMoreE46  DH got a $100 statement  credit after he charged $1500 on his Penfed Gold Cc it took a week and the credit was posted!

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.