Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed AU's don't report?

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

PenFed AU's don't report?

It has just dawned on me that even though I added DH to my PenFed card, it's not on his reports, and it has already been on mine since the end of February.

I love this, because he has very long history, and it doesn't need to be re-aged by having a new card on it.

Has anyone else added an AU to their PenFed card? Is it reporting for them?

Although I'm happy to have my AU status on his old, old Discover card reporting, I think that often it's a PITA to the AU. A new card will re-age them. I'd like to be able to add him as AU to my store cards (Home Depot, Best Buy), but not if they're going to show up.

Just the other side of the whole AU question!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
wmarat
Valued Contributor

Re: PenFed AU's don't report?

DW is joint cardholder on my Penfed and it is on her report. Do not know regarding AU.
IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 2 of 4
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Don't mean to sidetrack, but are you PenFed people happy with them? How is the CS?
Here we go again...
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Their CS is the best! It is well documented almost any thread about them.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.