Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed Approved! *Update*

tag
FutureBillionaire
Established Contributor

Re: PenFed Approved!

@chnceit wrote:

With all this PenFed talk I had to apply and I was instantly approved for 11K! Yay! Smiley Very Happy

Does anyone have multiple cards with PenFed with 1 pull?

I want to apply for a LOC too

Yes. You can app for other products based on that approval.

Gas: Discover It, Penfed Platinum Rewards x2, Chase freedom, Citi TYP
Plane tickets: CSP
Groceries: AMEX BCP, Penfed Platinum Rewards,Citi TYP
Clothes: Express, Amex BCP, Discover IT
Amazon: Citi Forward, Cash +
Restaurants: Citi Forward, Chase Freedom, Discover IT, CSP
Hotels and other travel: Discover Escape, CSP
Movies: BofA travel rewards visa signature(fandango), Discover IT, Citi Forward, Freedom
Bars, clubs, tomfoolery: CSP, Citi Forward, Discover IT, Freedom
Balance transfers: Kroger 123 rewards
Bill Pay: Chase Ink Plus, Citi Forward,
Everyday spending: Bofa Accelerated cash rewards amex, Discover Escape
Message 11 of 20
dabrian
Frequent Contributor

What is the apr on the LOC?
NFCU Sig Cash-20k/ Amex BCP-19.4k/ Amex Costco-1.2k/Chase Marriott-12k/CSP-13.4k/ Freedom-5.5k/ Discover IT-14k/NCSECU-5k/Walmart-10k/Lowes-25k
Message 12 of 20
chnceit
Valued Contributor

@dabrian wrote:

9.25% which is inline with my CC that I have with them

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 13 of 20
mr_postman
Regular Contributor

@chnceit wrote:

@dabrian wrote:

when I reopened my account I was instant ly approved for 20.5K platinum cash rewards and a week after i applied for the defender Amex 5k approved currently at 10k credit line increase within 2 months also app for the LOC 5k approved but they wanted income verification for the LOC all approval is one hard pull from EQ

Message 14 of 20
chnceit
Valued Contributor

@mr_postman wrote:

@chnceit wrote:

@dabrian wrote:

when I reopened my account I was instant ly approved for 20.5K platinum cash rewards and a week after i applied for the defender Amex 5k approved currently at 10k credit line increase within 2 months also app for the LOC 5k approved but they wanted income verification for the LOC all approval is one hard pull from EQ

I am planning to get the Defender AMEX or Promise. But hey if they gave me a 20.5K like you I would be stoked

Message 15 of 20
chnceit
Valued Contributor

@chnceit wrote:

@mr_postman wrote:

@chnceit wrote:

@dabrian wrote:

I am planning to get the Defender AMEX or Promise. But hey if they gave me a 20.5K like you I would be stoked

OK sooo! I dont qualify for the Defender AMEX after reading the qualifications (not in military). So I did apply for the Promise Visa and no instant approval Smiley Sad So I will hear back in 24 hours becuase my application is with a LO. Cross my fingers hopefully I get it. I seriously stated I dont want to push my luck and I think I did! Damn! Smiley Frustrated 

Message 16 of 20
beb86
Valued Contributor

wow!!! Congrats!!

Message 17 of 20
chnceit
Valued Contributor

@chnceit wrote:

@chnceit wrote:

@mr_postman wrote:

@chnceit wrote:

@dabrian wrote:

OK sooo! I dont qualify for the Defender AMEX after reading the qualifications (not in military). So I did apply for the Promise Visa and no instant approval Smiley Sad So I will hear back in 24 hours becuase my application is with a LO. Cross my fingers hopefully I get it. I seriously stated I dont want to push my luck and I think I did! Damn! Smiley Frustrated 

Dun dun dun! I wanted to share my out come. I pushed my luck! No go on the Promise card. 

So I requested to move CLs from my LOC to my Rewards Visa! Got that approved yay! Now I have a $16K Rewards Visa and a $10K LOC

Message 18 of 20
Mish0817
Regular Contributor

How do you become a member of penfed or usaa without being in the military? Or can you get loans and cc without ? 

Eq 675
TU 681
Ex your guess is as goodas mine!

Nfcu Cash Rewards 15000, Nfcu nRewards Mc 15000, Walmart 600, Target 400, VS 650,Capital one 3750, Us Bank 300, Discover 4500,Citi DP 1500, Chase Freedom 2000. And I'm done...... no more cards just going to tend my garden
Message 19 of 20
chnceit
Valued Contributor

@Mishwatson wrote:

How do you become a member of penfed or usaa without being in the military? Or can you get loans and cc without ? 

You can join PenFed through donation Voices of American Troops. 

USAA you can join as a civilian, but the interest rates are really high. 

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.