Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed Cards?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PenFed Cards?

Hi all,

I was looking around on the penfed site and see two cards that are interesting to me.   the platinum (5x points on gas) and the cash rewards (2% with acct.). I am still building so they are not within reach just yet, but i was curious about if anyone knows if you can only app for one or if i could get both to let them grow together.  THese are the last two cards i want to get before heading to the garden for a bit.

Thanks for any info you can provide.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Re: PenFed Cards?

It depends on the individual profile.  PenFed will certainly combine multiple applications for different credit products, so there's no harm in trying really other than a potentially bruised ego.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PenFed Cards?

@K-in-Boston wrote:

It depends on the individual profile.  PenFed will certainly combine multiple applications for different credit products, so there's no harm in trying really other than a potentially bruised ego.

Thanks..  i'm a rebuilder, so coming from the fact i doubt i would have been able to finance cardboard before, i can handle some "no's"  lol    I'd like to get it all in one shot so it can age together, but it might be a bit much since i am still rebuilding.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.