Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed Cash Rewards changes

tag
ilovelisa
Established Contributor

PenFed Cash Rewards changes

The cash rewards is now the Power Cash Rewards with a new sleek look. 

https://www.penfed.org/power-cash-rewards/

power-cash-rewards-1.png

Amex BCE $10,000 | BofA Power Rewards WMC $10,000 | Discover It $10,000 | ICBC Preferred Gold UnionPay $8,000 | Local CU Visa $3,500
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PenFed Cash Rewards has new name and new look

@ilovelisa wrote:

The cash rewards is now the Power Cash Rewards with a new sleek look. 

https://www.penfed.org/power-cash-rewards/

power-cash-rewards-1.png

And a new rewards structure - the downside being no more 5% on Gas...but a potential for 2% everywhere (with checking and/or being military) just might make up for that

Message 2 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

POWER cash, justs screams app me app me, oh SNAP, Ive got the Power!! Smiley Wink
Message 3 of 11
baller4life
Super Contributor

😆
Message 4 of 11
steelers1
Frequent Contributor

I am within 90 days of my last HP and Promise approval.

I might have to do this

Message 5 of 11
Blodreina
Established Contributor

@steelers1 wrote:

I am within 90 days of my last HP and Promise approval.

I might have to do this

Lol!

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
POWER cash, justs screams app me app me, oh SNAP, Ive got the Power!! Smiley Wink

Oh no he didn't! I like the idea of the card and it is unusually good looking for PenFed....but SSFCU has been using Power in all their products for a few years now, PenFed should have come up with another name.

I am hoping the 2% will prompt NFCU to come up with an up to 2% option on Cash Rewards...a boy can dream.

Message 7 of 11
trant3
Established Contributor

wow what a change, luckily Ive kept my cash rewards card! I wonder when they'll start mailing out the new cards...

FNBO $15k, Aspiration Zero $11k, Affinity FCU $10k, Sofi $15k, Venmo Visa $2.7k, Apple $7k, Citi Custom Cash $14k, Citi Double Cash $15k, Citizens Bank Cash Plus $8k, Chase Amazon $3k, Chase Flex $13.6k, Chase IHG $16k, Amex BCP $9.5k, Amex Hilton $10k, Chase Freedom $26.5k, NFCU Plat $46k, NFCU Cash $33k, Discover IT $29k, Discover Miles $12k, BECU Visa $14k, Wells Fargo Active $6.3k, PenFed Promise $15k, PenFed Gold $20k
Message 8 of 11
Gmood1
Super Contributor

^^^ Hopefully they won't send the Power Rewards as a replacement for the Cash rewards. I'm going to take the 5% over 2% any day. Seems like they would have notified us by now if they were doing that. Never know with these lenders though. Hopefully we're grandfathered in.
Message 9 of 11
elim
Senior Contributor

I wonder if they'll nerf the 5% gas on plat soon?

dftggyuhuio.png

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.