Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed Defender American Express

tag
mr_postman
Regular Contributor

PenFed Defender American Express

seriously im done apping just wanted to take advantage of No HP from Penfed since I reopen my account from 4 years ago.

1 HP for 3 product

July appoved for platinum cash rewards visa 20.5k

Aug approved for the porsonal line of credit 10k

today hit the apply button for the New Penfed Defender American express 5k not complaining

Navyfed: 20k Nrewards Visa 8k Cash Rewards Visa siggy 5K Flagship Visa siggy 10k Navcheck LOC 15k personal loan

Penfed: 20.5k Platinum cash rewards Visa 10k personal LOC 5k penfed defender Amex

Usaa: 7k World master card 7k Platinum Visa

Amex: Blue Cash prefered 1kSmiley Surprised and Gold PRG

Chase: 5k Freedom

Barclay: 2.6k Apple Visa

Walmart: $700 but free fico

Target: $200Smiley Mad

score 2011

TU:550 EQ 500 EX 551

score 2012

TU:680 EQ:726 EX 652

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
RemyWinchester
Contributor

Re: PenFed Defender American Express

I just applied and was approved for $2500.  1.5% back applied to bill every month.  Combined with my 5% cash back Penfed Visa and that's a winning combo!

My only gripe with PENFED is they dont display transactions instantly.  I really dislike that.

Message 2 of 5
CS800
Super Contributor

@RemyWinchester wrote:

I just applied and was approved for $2500.  1.5% back applied to bill every month.  Combined with my 5% cash back Penfed Visa and that's a winning combo!

My only gripe with PENFED is they dont display transactions instantly.  I really dislike that.

Congrats !

What's your EQ FICO?

Message 3 of 5
RemyWinchester
Contributor

Not sure to be honest.  It was 726 a few months ago when I applied for BoA.  My credit karma score is 751.

I have at least 8 inquiries in the past year. 

Message 4 of 5
mr_postman
Regular Contributor

I app reopened account July 2012 after 4 years of no action i forgot i had 75 bucks in there

pulled EQ 712 fico 0 inquiries Fenfed said my score was 769 dont know what model they are using

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.