Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed Fico Score 9 Update

tag
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: PenFed Fico Score 9 Update

@credit_endurance wrote:
Thanks AllZero for the insight. I did actually go through some of the process to see what type of language it would give me and it’s quite confusing to say the least. Really not sure if it sp or hp. I will try and get a screen shot of it a post it when I can.

I agree. It is a little confusing. See link for examle screen shot. It should be a soft pull.

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Maximizing-aggregate-credit-PenFed-offer/m-p/5749126/h...

Message 51 of 76
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Good link to this thread AllZero! Going to look over my steps and compare them to this process to see what I come out with. It just makes no sense that they would offer me the same exact card that I already have. So we will see. I will report back later with an update.😀
Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 52 of 76
AllZero
Mega Contributor

If you want to play it safe, freeze your reports. 😃
Message 53 of 76
Lucifer
Frequent Contributor

Doesn't FICO 9 go up to 900???

Stay Liquid My Friends...

Starting Score: F8 3xx
Current Score: F8 800+
Goal Score: F8 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 54 of 76
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Lucifer wrote:

Doesn't FICO 9 go up to 900???

Depend on model being CC enhanced I believe does but regular 09 doesn't etc if I recall correctly

Message 55 of 76
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Said I would provide information regarding the language I am seeing in this screenshotScreenshot_2019-10-03 PenFed Online.png

Not sure what to think of this Smiley Indifferent

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 56 of 76
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Just said the heck with it and appied for the offer this was the results: Lokks like it was approved up to $50K! Smiley Happy

Although hasn't reflected yet on my account page.

Screenshot_2019-10-03 PenFed Online(1)_LI.jpg

Message 57 of 76
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@credit_endurance wrote:

Just said the heck with it and appied for the offer this was the results: Lokks like it was approved up to $50K! Smiley Happy

Holy Fico Bruiser, thats insane! No wonder i could never get a cc with them. The dsy i get a card or a preapproval i will retire  from credit and myfico! Mark itSmiley Wink

Message 58 of 76
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@credit_endurance wrote:

Holy Fico Bruiser, thats insane! No wonder i could never get a cc with them. The dsy i get a card or a preapproval i will retire  from credit and myfico! Mark itSmiley Wink

Lol! Brother I am still in total shock to first of all get offers from them. I was completely done with these guys a year or so ago when I couldn't get any soup from them for 2 years prior. I honestly won't believe it until they acutally update my account! Smiley Very Happy

Message 59 of 76
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Actually i shouldnt talk. With my luck id go to check my new PF account and get one. My credit stars have been aligning recently with me breaking my $500 streak with Disco, Navy giving me auto luv to break $20k, would be just my (mis)fortuneSmiley Wink
Message 60 of 76
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.