Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed/Nasa/Boeing CU experts

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: PenFed/Nasa/Boeing CU experts

boireann wrote:
Wait!  I do have a new EX from my local CU!   698.  I forgot about that already!  Soo very close to 700 on that one.

Is your local CU PSECU?

If not, that's a FAKO. Smiley Sad
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 11 of 13
boireann
Regular Contributor

Nope, not PSECU.  They recently softed me and gave me a CLI out of the blue.  Stopped in to visit them to see if they'd give me a copy of the credit report they pulled.  She printed it out with the score that they pulled.

Definitely a FICO score.    But they're not one of the CU/Banks that give FICO or FAKO scores as part of the credit products.  They will give their members a copy of the hard or soft pull if you ask them though.

eta:  I'm going on the assumption it's not a FAKO score since that's what they used for a CLI.

Message Edited by boireann on 09-01-2009 05:11 PM
01/07 scores: Too scared to find out after looking at my free CRA reports
03/08 scores: TU: 660 EQ: 646 EX: 624
09/09 scores: TU: 735 EQ: 778 EX: ???
02/10 scores: TU: 779 EQ: 801 EX: 798 (home loan officer pull)
03/14 scores: TU 799 EQ: 809 EX: 817 (car loan credit union pull)
All that hard work paid off!!!! I'm now a happy home owner with an awesome interest rate!

CC Limits Garden Amex Clear $23000, USAA World Amex $15000, USAA Wold MasterCard $15000, BECU Visa $10,000, PenFed Visa $15000. Took a long time to get nice limits and low interest from that first app to BECU for $500 when I first started cleaning up my reports.
Message 12 of 13
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@boireann wrote:

Nope, not PSECU.  They recently softed me and gave me a CLI out of the blue.  Stopped in to visit them to see if they'd give me a copy of the credit report they pulled.  She printed it out with the score that they pulled.

Definitely a FICO score.    But they're not one of the CU/Banks that give FICO or FAKO scores as part of the credit products.  They will give their members a copy of the hard or soft pull if you ask them though.

Good deal. It's nice to have a financial institution that can handle that.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.